Shots fire by Kobe Bryant at Matt Barnes "It amuses me... I know he wasn't going to do ____"

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

How could anybody stand Kobe Bryant's face? I hate that mother %%%#%# with a passion.

His facial expressions just scream "BAD ACTOR."
lol tell em why you mad son
laugh.gif

don't understand how people hate on another person who they only see over a TV  
KenJi714 wrote:
Originally Posted by clkru

Plus, rest easy at night knowing that the KD2 is endorsed by a hardworking, all-around good guy on the upswing and not a broken down, arrogant d-bag on the downswing like any Kobe, hahahahahHHAHahahAa.
It's funny how someone could hate on person who he/she doesn't even know in real life

KenJi714 wrote:
I hate dudes that dress or has style(which is wack)
sick.gif
like Trace Cyrus. The shorty he's with is bad though
devil.gif

KenJi714 wrote:
I hate people taking pic holding a cup in the club, etc. too . Ya we know you're in a club 
KenJi714 wrote:
Originally Posted by iBlink

2ezmlp2.jpg
I hate this guy with a passion . Dude always appear randomly out of nowhere in music videos, movie etc. And he look gei
KenJi714 wrote:
roll.gif
wow . I hate Kenyon Martin though. Someone punch that fool in the face 
KenJi714 wrote:
roll.gif
. Gosh i hate tom boyish women . They're
sick.gif

KenJi714 wrote:
This remind me why i hate gay dudes .
KenJi714 wrote:
LoL Jeremy Shockey a punk. I hate him since his Giant day 
KenJi714 wrote:
Im starting to hate the Cavs more and more.

So basically, you should've just said this:

KenJi714 wrote:
It's funny how someone could hate on person who he/she doesn't even know in real life I hate when anyone says anything negative about my BFF Kobe Bryant. You guys don't even know him! Leave Kobe alone! *sniffles*

roll.gif
at exposure
yea Kobe and the Lakers took the L, so he's trying to act like he won the individual battle against Barnes. IMO Barnes did what he was supposed to do. He didnt back down, played good defense, and made some big shots. We all know Kobe plays dirty so it's good to see someone step up to Kobe
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
kenji owned

laugh.gif
@ all the dudes who are hating on kobe
22 Rather Unique 22 wrote:
How could anybody stand Kobe Bryant's face? I hate that mother %%%#%# with a passion.

His facial expressions just scream "BAD ACTOR."
laugh.gif
you mad?

childs
tinkerbell
patterson
now barnes

add another "kobe stopper" to kobes list

i also find it funny that its the fans of the garbage teams who are rooting for barnes
laugh.gif

say what you say but it is what it is kobe didnt flinch

kobe got hands, didnt ya watch that sprite commercial

someone please insert the gif oh kobe getting punched by chris childs with the sprite commercial

lol

I gotta give props to kobe for not flinching, I don't know how he did it
laugh.gif

Personally, I would've flinched all the way to the half court line and been on sportscenter looking like a fool.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Hasnt Kobe gone thru this before?

They're always some new " Kobe stopper"
laugh.gif

Ruben Patterson
Raja Bell
Bruce Bowen
Shane Battier

Who else? I cant remember.

These fools may hold him to under 40 pct shooting but he still gets 30 plus on them. Most of those shots on Sunday were missed because Kobe just missed them not because of great defense by Barnes.
The under 40% thing is pretty key.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Hasnt Kobe gone thru this before?

They're always some new " Kobe stopper"
laugh.gif

Ruben Patterson
Raja Bell
Bruce Bowen
Shane Battier

Who else? I cant remember.

These fools may hold him to under 40 pct shooting but he still gets 30 plus on them. Most of those shots on Sunday were missed because Kobe just missed them not because of great defense by Barnes.
The under 40% thing is pretty key.
laugh.gif

I know what you're saying but Kobe's never had a great shooting pct because honestly he doesnt take great shots all the time.

You know if you watch the games thats kinda his appeal more than half of his shots on any given night are like 9 or 10 on the degree of diffcuilty scale. So thats why I say its hard to tell if they are actually playing great defense or he's just off that night. The game on Sunday he basically missed all the easy shots and made most of the hard ones in the 4th quarter.

I still can't believe Kobe didn't flinch there. I don't think that says anything about how hard or dope he is, I just think it's amazing.

It's true, I've never seen any one take tougher shots than Kobe. It demoralizes defenders and it's just become his game to take those kind of shots.

Kobe did shoot 50% in both series againts Raja Bell though averaging almost 30 as well.

This is a reason i HATE kobe bryant and i want to see him FAIL so much in the playoffs , i hate the lakers with everything inside of me just because
of him , and there fans who think kobe is a GOD for no reason .

female wrote:
This is a reason i HATE kobe bryant and i want to see him FAIL so much in the playoffs , i hate the lakers with everything inside of me just because
of him , and there fans who think kobe is a GOD for no reason .

ha.

Back
Top Bottom