SHOTS FIRED! Police fatally shoot Guy with a crowbar outside of Carl's Jr. vol. 10 shots though?!?

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

LOL but but but it was a sledgehammer, I saw him wearing a Dx shirt singing it's time to play the game

Dumb F NTers so blind to defend cops sometimes.

LOL at people saying dude was swinging to kill.

If the cops wanted to shoot him. One shoot would have been good.

LOL at "neutralized" nah brah you murdered someone.
Why we gotta be dumb though daw 
Fight me with all that u spitttin
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

wow you all amaze me. As a police officer I would have shot the dude immediately!!!! (PS I AM A COP)... If a suspect is coming towards me with a weapon that can KILL me you best believe he is being take out after I give my initial warnings!!! We are taught that in the academy from day one!!! Think about it if a person is willing to kill a cop what type of place should they have in society....... NONE GOOD JOB

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

LOL but but but it was a sledgehammer, I saw him wearing a Dx shirt singing it's time to play the game

Dumb F NTers so blind to defend cops sometimes.

LOL at people saying dude was swinging to kill.

If the cops wanted to shoot him. One shoot would have been good.

LOL at "neutralized" nah brah you murdered someone.

tumblr_lkhrxzaNcE1qdffig.gif

Always wondered why I smelled bacon whenever KayGee posts, now I know.That pipe bender isn't killing anyone. He didn't even swing it at the officers. Shoot him once, but not 10 times - with 5 of those being shot at dude with his back turned. SMH.

so what if a cop pulled a gun or a baton out on me for no reason and after telling him to put his deadly weapon down a few times and to please leave me alone i defend myself by shooting him. that wouldn't be a problem correct?

JordanXI45- lol, sorry you dont like swine!!! But yes shoot til there is no longer a threat!! Shooting a person 30 times is only going to get you in deep doo doo!!!

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Always wondered why I smelled bacon whenever KayGee posts, now I know.That pipe bender isn't killing anyone. He didn't even swing it at the officers. Shoot him once, but not 10 times - with 5 of those being shot at dude with his back turned. SMH.

He doesn't have to swing it. If you point a gun at a cop do you have to pull the trigger to get shot?Police aren't trained to shot once. Most departments train by shooting in 2-3 bursts and it's easy to shoot 5 times when trying to fire one. Plus the weapon doesn't have to kill the cop for him to shot. Death and or serious physical injury to yourself or another.

Oh man I just saw the video that suspect is good to go!!! John Sterling- you are correct we are taught to shoot "two in the chest and one in the head". In this day and age the police really dont have the power they once had except in places where Republicans reside.

so if a cop pulls a gun on me what makes him so special that i can't shoot him for endangering my life?

if i were to pull a gun on a person i have a problem with i'll get in trouble but why do cops get a free pass for pulling guns on innocent people?

Rex Ryan- Um ok go on youtube and search police shootings. Its suspicious behavior thats what I go for. I cant speak for all officers but when I see someone reaching for their waste band during a tense situation im blasting!!!! Traffic stops is something different we do it for protection aka you have dark @+% tint im your car and we cant see.

The one cop put himself in the predicament. A lot of people are ignoring that.

His partner needed to save him, but because of his incompetence. He has a gun, why is he within 3 feet of this guy with a pipe bender? The bystanders were already safely out of the way. Plus he takes his eyes off the perpetrator and tries to reload his taser within striking distance of this guy with the pipe bender. Is this what they teach in the academy?

The partner had to save him from the wrong end of a pipe bender because of his poor decision making. Not even going into how excessive or incredibly harsh it was to shoot the guy in the back after he's turned around ready to keel over. The second cop did not need to shoot. We already learned from his earlier decision making how qualified he was. But since he has a badge and uniform, he is incapable of making bad decisions and everything he does was the best choice.

He followed the guy while he continued to repeatedly shoot him in the back. It looked like he had a chip on his shoulder and was a little emotionally disturbed.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

so if a cop pulls a gun on me what makes him so special that i can't shoot him for endangering my life?

if i were to pull a gun on a person i have a problem with i'll get in trouble but why do cops get a free pass for pulling guns on innocent people?

You must be stupid. Seriously. You can't be a logical human being and seriously believe what you just wrote at the same time. 
What part of the video makes you think the assailant is an innocent person? Was it the part where he avoided arrest? Maybe it was where he didn't comply with verbal commands and snatched the tazer off of his face... or the part where he charged at the officer with a deadly weapon. 

I don't get it. Please explain this to me.

^^^^^I don't know what reality Rex Ryan is living in, dude is basically saying there should be no law enforcement and we should go back to living in the wild west were people take the law into their own hands

I'm sorry anyone who thinks like this, has to be a criminal----that's the conclusion I've come to
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why won't cops let me sell heroin and rob people?

WOW....really?

A lot of ignorance in this thread.  Non-lethal weapons are used in instances that the suspect doesn't cooperate with the cops.  Guns are strictly to neutralize the suspect, basically guns are used for strictly killing.  The dude didn't cooperate by dropping the weapon and laying on the ground so he was given the taze treatment.  Other methods could have been used, say the dog being released, but  they weren't given the chance since the perp swung at the cop and that's when it was necessary to shoot and take him down.  If anyone's life is in immediate danger anything goes, whether it's 3 or 10 bullets, as long as the threat is neutralized.  Guy swung to kill, got killed.  There was absolutely nothing wrong with this video in my humble opinion. 

Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read on NT. 

Seriously. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Seriously. 
I understand what Rex Ryan is saying....

Case in point...that shooting by the transit officer in the bay area 2 years ago....if we can't trust the police to keep the lives of the innocent(until proven guilty) safe, then what use are they?  If they are just going to blast everything/one that moves then they are useless and deserve the same treatment right? We put those that can take/save lives under extreme microscopes....doctors, lawyers, judges, etc...why don't we properly train and test these officers? The excuse that "people make mistakes" can't always fly when a life is on the line...

tumblr_lgzfmo3bdf1qgq4mu.gif

Stay in school and get an education, kids.... unless you want to end up like this guy. 

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Seriously. 

Case in point...that shooting by the transit officer in the bay area 2 years ago....if we can't trust the police to keep the lives of the innocent(until proven guilty) safe, then what use are they?  If they are just going to blast everything/one that moves then they are useless and deserve the same treatment right? We put those that can take/save lives under extreme microscopes....doctors, lawyers, judges, etc...why don't we properly train and test these officers? The excuse that "people make mistakes" can't always fly when a life is on the line...

thank you good sir.

sean bell, oscar grant, amadu diallo.  shall i continue.   but hey im dumb and don't know what i'm talking to.

it's so many other situations i can name that police could've handled without commiting murder.  in some cases the person dealing with the cops isn't squeaky clean themselves but cops need to and should be trained better so that their not destroying someones family because that person is mentally ill or irrational.

pookieman wrote:

DoubleJs07 wrote:

Rex Ryan wrote:

Seriously. 

thank you good sir.

sean bell, oscar grant, amadu diallo.  shall i continue.   but hey im dumb and don't know what i'm talking to.

it's so many other situations i can name that police could've handled without commiting murder.  in some cases the person dealing with the cops isn't squeaky clean themselves but cops need to and should be trained better so that their not destroying someones family because that person is mentally ill or irrational.

The first sentence didn't make sense. That's why he said it was dumb. I also do understand what you are tying to say.

It sucks that the police have the authority to do that. The guy didn't have a gun, he was armed, but he didn't try to attack the offer. I believe one shot should have been enough.

Lol. So after seeing all the mistakes committed, you guys are now saying it was ok because of the pressure they were in? Or "it happened to fast"? When a doctor is operating on a family member, and hasn't much time and makes a "little" mistake that takes a family members life is that ok? When lives are in your hand, and the tiniest of mistakes are made that end someones life that's not ok. Just cause you don't believe his life was worth much shouldn't change that fact. If there's anytime to place anyone under a microscope it's when a life is taken, doesn't matter if it's by someone with a badge or not. 

Back
Top Bottom