should i be mad NT?

I been with my girl for about 3 years now. About halfway through we took a break for 2 weeks. Anyway I knew she was hooking up with a guy during that time while I went to asu to visit my boy (goddamn I love it there) and after a while we got back together. I was on her laptop the other day and saw pictures of them where they were all up on each other and he had a meannn hickey on his neck. $%%+ got me heated. Its 2 years later and she still has them, hidden in a cascade of folders. Should I be heated that she still has these pictures NT? should I lay the backhand on her?

Cliffnotes
•girlfriend and I break
•she hooks up with dude
•we get back together and years go by
•i just recently found suspect pics that she still has on her laptop of them
•should I be mad nt?

yeah. you should be mad @ her. lord knows if it were the other way around, she'd never let you hear the end of it.

You took her back and you knew she was hooking up with some other dude in those two weeks? Still have his pics? 
smh.gif

no can't be mad you won you got her. dust it off and keep going. I'm sure you got pics of other girls on your comp hidden somewhere...we all do....or do we?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

no can't be mad you won you got her. dust it off and keep going. I'm sure you got pics of other girls on your comp hidden somewhere...we all do....or do we?

nerd.gif

She still has feelings for him or doesnt want to erase those memories of him

you let her take a break to hook up with some dude and you STILL took her back? LOL

and instead of hooking up with 5 other chicks, you went on a trip to hookup with your boy...

i wouldnt have taken her back after that 2 week break considering she had her own agenda for the breakup...sometimes you gotta learn to let a girl go

so you broke up for 2 weeks?
ol' boy was wrecking that. I'm talking, taking gatorade and red bull breaks and the bare minimum of food just to survive. they had a small window of time..
you do realize that right?
i digress. you and her weren't "together" right?
she still has pics of him.
he's proably still wrecking it dude.
should you be mad?
no. you knew this would happen. deep down inside (that's what she said to him), you knew.

-J-

You really want to end it huh? When you start *****ing about the small stuff you are subconsciously thinking you shouldn't be with her.

Yeh, why in the hell is she holding on to them....time to snap on her and dump in time for summer

Why are you mad? She's just trying to keep a memory of his face to go with the memory of the way he realigned her spine.

Don't be so sensitive.

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

yeah. you should be mad @ her. lord knows if it were the other way around, she'd never let you hear the end of it.

right, nudes is one thing (
pimp.gif
) but its a picture of a hickey she gave him

If you can't change your past, why should you forget about it just to embrace your future? I wouldn't trip. Hell, any chick I'm with today knows she ain't the FIRST girl I'ma have feelings for if I develop them, so she better be cool with me holding onto the few good memories I have of past relationships. It ain't like I'ma run back to them girls. It's just a keepsake.. a symbol of what WAS important at one point. For all you know, that picture might remind her of why she's NOT with dude and why she's with you. You never really know................ just don't over react or act preemptively. Be cool man..

Back
Top Bottom