Should I be Worried Vol. Stranger Danger No Means No!

*nothing new posted on my wall*

28u642b.jpg

either this is Gay AF or dude thought you were a chick b/c of ur avi..IDK just trying to give you the benefit

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

All that other DRUGS is OD LAME.

They dont even do anything unless you want your mentaility to get ##%!#%

It started off as getting drunk at 7 , smoking herb at 13 , met people that did pills while smoking, after pills , got into pcp , my pcp connect hooked me up with crack , ever since then i was like man let me do some meth ,m try that !*! out !

Now my mentality , is straight not giving a kcuf , i can say whaatver do what I want and I wouldnt care , %*%* I could be gay af for 3 years , do @@@@$@$ things and still not give a f 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Freedom life brah

laugh.gif
Be afraid OP, be very afraid

Nah haha nobody else is on my account but me .
Elpablo21 I didnt forget about you .Just like I told Noskey I just finished wacking off to some guy pron when i was fapping , i was looking thru this thread, so dont even worry guys.
Everybody in this thread got violated , i was fapping to everybody in heres usernames + avy + post + signature + post count = strong ejeculation
pimp.gif

When I came , I read Noskeys post so Noskey got violated the most !

I aint even trollin
laugh.gif
i just need my virginity taken away asap and my hormones have been kicking in alot lately , so pron hasnt done anything to me , if only everybody in this thread was with me right now tho
ohwell.gif

NT Slumber Party ?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom