Should I be worried?

Ok so last november I went to one of my ex-gfs birthday partys. Wasn't a big deal it was just a dinner with me and some of her close friends including maleand females. Now my new girl asked me whose birthdays party it was and if it was her's and I said "No" simply to avoid an argument because I knewshe wouldn't want me to go.

Well today she called me late in the afternoon and I could tell there something off in the conversation. Then she breaks it to me.."out of nowhere"she me she looked up her name on face book and found a picture of me and her at the dinner. The part I'm worried about is that she wasn't really mad.In fact she was kinda laughing about it (however she is kind of easy going and doesn't like to argue) and asked me repeatedly if I was angry at her forlooking her up and thought that she was crazy.

Now I've been thinking about the possibility of her cheating or have cheated or am I reaching? cause in my mind if she didn't get mad shes probablylike "well I cant be mad at him for going to dinner with her when I've..."

Your mistake was lying. Trust is #1 in any relationship. I bet money you get mad when she ain't truthful about*+$+, so even if you did avoid the argument, you messed up.

How would you feel if she lied to you about eating dinner with HER ex?

*waits for thread in future about her smashing her ex*

how you expect advice without photographic treats
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Your mistake was lying. Trust is #1 in any relationship. I bet money you get mad when she ain't truthful about *+$+, so even if you did avoid the argument, you messed up.

How would you feel if she lied to you about eating dinner with HER ex?

*waits for thread in future about her smashing her ex*

You probably right, I would get mad.

However shes lied to me about plenty of things including situations in the club but i didn't bring it up because I knew I was wrong and quite franklydidn't want this to escalate.

If my girl went to her ex BFs birthday party, when she told me she wasn't, I'd be extremely suspicious

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Yuku must be acting up cause the pictures didn't load

re up?

thanks

i'm experiencing technical issues as well... what's going on here?

Tried Internet Explorer but nothing......

Im gonna restart my comp brb

Back
Top Bottom