should i cop a 2000 bmw 328 or a 95 caprice

so im 18 got a good job this dealer ship got a bmw 328i and a 95 bubble chevy caprice. i know some NT'ers drive BMWs can any one put input on the car ? imleaning towards the bmw.

why would you even consider a caprice if you have money for a 00 bimmer? (granted its in good condition)

indifferent.gif

well guys i am from texas. the chevy is like 5k and the BMW is 7 i got about 1500 to put down im hoping the bank will hook me up. gotta pay for insurancethough and does the BMW run off 87 ?

And doesn't the Impala have a better motor? Why else do you think that Chevy would make a knockoff? Obviously there is more of a difference than that. Weall know that it's obvious that they look alike, why else would i say the term "fake$#%# Impala"
688dlaf.gif

You drive that joint in NY, cats gon randomly hop in the back asking you to take em to 3rd Ave.

You shouldn't even be comparing the two cars. What can you afford? BMW maintenence is high, and insurance would be higher also just because parts are moreexpensive and its faster. If you can afford the additional cost then I would buy the Bimmer in my opinion they are all around better cars. But you can'tlet NT decide this for you it's a big decision.

yea on the bubble LMAO. i want the bmw for when i drive back to da heights and ****man so i can pick up a couple thick girls. i hope the BMW can make it thatfar though.

Gotta factor insurance and maintenance..whats the mileage on them?

well i do only date hot black and spanish girls and im lightskinned maybe i need a change and bag a white chick.

Back
Top Bottom