Should I get revenge...Yay or nay??? (UPDATE PG 3)

UPDATE:

She accidentally overpaid on the heating bill (by around $150). Thing is the bills are in my name so the cheque is made out to me. She left a note (we dont speak) asking if I could cash it for her quickly as she leaves soon.....

So whats good for my karma now, huh??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

UPDATE:

She overpaid by accidenting on the heating bill (by around $150). Thing is the bills are in my name so the cheque is made out to me. She left a note (we dont speak) asking if I could cash it for her quickly as she leaves soon.....

laugh.gif
do you not have a opinion about the matter for yourself?
personally i say do whats right.

you would want your money back if you overpaid. 

UPDATE:

She overpaid by accidenting on the heating bill (by around $150). Thing is the bills are in my name so the cheque is made out to me. She left a note (we dont speak) asking if I could cash it for her quickly as she leaves soon.....

laugh.gif

Chick is obviously crazy.
If I were you I'd do everything I can to get rid of this girl and never see or talk to her again.
I dont think you and your other room mate are ready to deal with this girls craziness.

I got turned on by the part that she bangs random strangers....this thread was a failure due to the lack of photographicalness

Originally Posted by rpjgator

UPDATE:

laugh.gif
do you not have a opinion about the matter for yourself?
personally i say do whats right.

you would want your money back if you overpaid. 
Yea, but if she usin way more than OP and the other roommate, she should pay more. Keep that money and tell her why you're keepin it OP. Put the rest on another bill she jacked up.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I got turned on by the part that she bangs random strangers....this thread was a failure due to the lack of photographicalness

3stph.jpg
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom