Should I give him a chance?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

because I didnt want to hear everyone say how ugly I am haha!

After reading this and your other replies I'm puzzled. I HATE when chicks say stuff like that
laugh.gif
. "I'm no super model" or "I don't like the way I look" or "I don't know why I get compliments". Shut up
laugh.gif
. Sorry its a pet peeve.
well people were already saying I was ugly before I posted a pic. Might as well say Im ugly so they don't have to say it but I see why thats apet peeve

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Basically if you like what you see, then go for dude. Make sure he ain't got any kids or acrazed ex, and you good[/color]

NT is like Jail....Throw a Female in an all male Prison...dudes is gonna beast no matter how ugly she is
laugh.gif

I don't think the PICTURE OF THE GIRL the OP posted is that bad looking.

She could use some molding and guidance but I think she has potential.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

so you don't like black guys i see.

all blacks look alike?
laugh.gif
I'm just assumed that's the reason he's not attractive to you. It's cool. I can understand if that's not your preference. Butit is 2009 and we do have a black President so I suggest you better start being attracted to us.
grin.gif

After reading this and your other replies I'm puzzled. I HATE when chicks say stuff like that
laugh.gif
. "I'm no super model" or "I don't like the way I look" or "I don't know why I get compliments". Shut up
laugh.gif
. Sorry its a pet peeve.
well people were already saying I was ugly before I posted a pic. Might as well say Im ugly so they don't have to say it but I see why thats a pet peeve
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I never said you were ugly.. but the original pic in your avy looked alittle...um, "frowsy" (if you will).. the second pic was better[/color]
happy.gif

all blacks look alike?
laugh.gif
I'm just assumed that's the reason he's not attractive to you. It's cool. I can understand if that's not your preference. But it is 2009 and we do have a black President so I suggest you better start being attracted to us.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

whatz his myspace
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i thought you hit the post limit

all blacks look alike?
laugh.gif
I'm just assumed that's the reason he's not attractive to you. It's cool. I can understand if that's not your preference. But it is 2009 and we do have a black President so I suggest you better start being attracted to us.
grin.gif

I am attracted to black men. I don't get because I'm not attracted to one I don't like any

all blacks look alike?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

you serious?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Sorry its a pet peeve.
well people were already saying I was ugly before I posted a pic. Might as well say Im ugly so they don't have to say it but I see why thats a pet peeve
laugh.gif
Your not ugly if that makes you feel any better. Rathernot go into detail but your def not ugly.
can you blame her...this is NT...
Well they're not that bad
laugh.gif
. But dudes do put theirstandard level on Model and trash anything less.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

all blacks look alike?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

you serious?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
the 'black president' stuff is already getting played out. and he's mixed.

Back
Top Bottom