Should I go alone...

to the us open practice round tmrw at bethpage? i have a volunteer credential since im working other days this week but not tmrw, so i wouldnt have to pay butidk if its worth it to go alone...

Do you really need to ask NT if it's OK for you to go alone to the practice round of the US Open? You get to go free and you get to see the golfers play.Why not? You may even run into Tiger or the big choke job Sergio Garcia.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Do you really need to ask NT if it's OK for you to go alone to the practice round of the US Open? You get to go free and you get to see the golfers play. Why not? You may even run into Tiger or the big choke job Sergio Garcia.

good point im just a little unsure about going alone

I'd go alone. Especially if I had a nice camera(if you're allowed to), would make good practice.

Originally Posted by rodster831

Are you really asking this?
i thought it was about going to a bar or party alone or something, not to go play some golf.
do what you want, dont let niketalk make your decisions

its to watch golf and im not asking nt to make my decision im just unsure what to do and wanted some advice/opinions

i might just take the l and go alone even though ill be going every other day during the week

Originally Posted by TJM254

i might just take the l and go alone even though ill be going every other day during the week
how is that taking an L?

and btw, what do you do at this practice event? just watch the players or what?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by TJM254

how is that taking an L?

and btw, what do you do at this practice event? just watch the players or what?

yeah just watch and i guess the players give autographs and such

Is it really that hard to spell out "tomorrow"?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom