Should I go to the listening sessions (Ariana Grande)?

My favorite singer reaching Boston on Tuesday.
Tickets are $20 on stubhub, $40 on ticketmaster, general admission at sound academy. This is a steal and once her album drops and she gets more famous, I don't think tickets will ever be this cheap.

Problem is none of my friends listen to her so I will have to go alone, not very appealing. I could be surrounded by preteen girls and their moms.

Last edited:
You could go and pretend to be an agent who's really close to Ariana... Gas up some unsuspecting broad at the party and then smash da yambs. All the while she's completely oblivious to the fact that you were just there to listen to the music in the first place.

Do it.

Shes your favorite singer though??
laugh.gif

Peep the cologne thread and try and bag some V

Tell them her songs remind you of your finance who recently died and this helps you heal

You could go and pretend to be an agent who's really close to Ariana... Gas up some unsuspecting broad at the party and then smash da yambs. All the while she's completely oblivious to the fact that you were just there to listen to the music in the first place.

Chill, kid said pre-teens.

OP, how old are you?

You know there's something wrong here when stubhub prices are $20 less than retail

your scaring me man, is it common to get scammed on stubhub? I've never ordered from there before.

I'm 22. I'll stick out like a sore thumb, and get even more stares than what I usually get day to day. I guess that attention could spark some interesting conversations tho

About to get off the fence and pull the trigger. Watching Sam & Cat and listening to her debut album is like the only enjoyment I'm getting right now tbh. Everyone thinks im acting like a fangirl, she dethroned selena as my #1 female celebrity

Last edited:
You know there's something wrong here when stubhub prices are $20 less than retail

your scaring me man, is it common to get scammed on stubhub? I've never ordered from there before.

I'm 18. I'll stick out like a sore thumb, and get even more stares than what I usually get day to day. I guess that attention could spark some interesting conversations tho

About to get off the fence and pull the trigger. Watching Sam & Cat and listening to her debut album is like the only enjoyment I'm getting right now tbh. Everyone thinks im acting like a fangirl, she dethroned selena as my #1 female celebrity

just go damn
you care too much about what people think stop being weak

She's a good singer, I would go. I can't wait for her album, but it sucks that she has 0 personality :lol:

i feel u , i wanted to see ariana perform but nobody wanted to go with me ....and i have gone solo to shows numerous times...so i dunno why i couldnt do it, its just weird bein around those teens

u seem like a legit fan so why not

Brah...her current bf is some Australian fanboy she met on twitter. Do you know what this means?? If ever there was a celeb that you could get at...the time is now OP. Do your homework, and walk in there with a plan B, C and D. Don't get flustered if something goes wrong, every day of your life has been preparing you for this moment. And if or when you get in the guts...think of me my friend..think of me...

Go man, who cares what other people think. If I were you, I would buy an extra ticket and bring someone along when the time gets closer. I can deal with watching movies myself, but it's a little hard for me to watch concerts by myself. Plus I bet it would be hard to turn down a free concert ticket when someone has nothing else to do.

mini-Mariah is not bad, I thought it was actually mariah singing at one point.

Last edited:
im about to pull the trigger. Did some research on sound academy tho, it is a really bad venue. And how do I know if a stubhub ticket is legit?

^ @hebgbz im not paying $200 for vip meet and greet tickets, she chose her bf over Justin bieber, shes not leaving the aussie for me lol

STUB HUB IS LEGIT STOP HESITATING YOU COULD SMASH POTENTIALLY IF NOT ARIANA THEN ONE OF HER FANS
DAMN MAN AND THEN YOU GONNA MAKE A NT GIRL HELP THREAD

SEIZE THE OPPURTUNITY B IF ARIANA WAS IN DALLAS ID GO

STUB HUB IS LEGIT STOP HESITATING YOU COULD SMASH POTENTIALLY IF NOT ARIANA THEN ONE OF HER FANS
DAMN MAN AND THEN YOU GONNA MAKE A NT GIRL HELP THREAD

SEIZE THE OPPURTUNITY B IF ARIANA WAS IN DALLAS ID GO

I agree with this man. If I could use larger caps I would...Bold will have to do.

Back
Top Bottom