Should I Keep My White Cement 3s

I know this is stupid I dunno why I'm asking yall but I cant decide for myself. Basically I got the white and cement 3s before I knew the black and cements were coming out and then I got those so now I have both. Im not really a fan of having multiple pairs of the same jays I would rather have just one colorway in each pair so I wanted to sell my white and cements. My friend offered to buy them from me for 100$ and he would smoke me out. They are still in really good shape and look practically DS after I finished cleaning them so I am kinda taking a loss but hes one of my best friends so its not too big of  a deal to me. But I just saw the pic in celebs rockin heat of Hova rockin the white and cements and they look damn good making me rethink my decision a little bit. What do yall think I should do? I do need some money for summer fun till I get my first paycheck so this 100$ would really help with that. But those 3s man they look good.

m1C1E.gif

Im not collecting I wear all my shoes thoroughly but I do wanna get all the jordans I like and it seems unneccesary to have two of the same pair in a different colorway. Its a general question its not showcasing my shoes or giving new info on them so i figured this would be a fine place to ask.

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

I know this is stupid I dunno why I'm asking yall but I cant decide for myself. Basically I got the white and cement 3s before I knew the black and cements were coming out and then I got those so now I have both. Im not really a fan of having multiple pairs of the same jays I would rather have just one colorway in each pair so I wanted to sell my white and cements. My friend offered to buy them from me for 100$ and he would smoke me out. They are still in really good shape and look practically DS after I finished cleaning them so I am kinda taking a loss but hes one of my best friends so its not too big of  a deal to me. But I just saw the pic in celebs rockin heat of Hova rockin the white and cements and they look damn good making me rethink my decision a little bit. What do yall think I should do? I do need some money for summer fun till I get my first paycheck so this 100$ would really help with that. But those 3s man they look good.
So you only want one pair of a model and if you get a new color you must lose the other one. It takes what celerity to make you decide how to dress?
I think you should just sell and let it go. Why are you only niketalk with that attitude of only one color for a model?

Im not letting anyone influence how i dress all i said was seeing them on jay made me realize how much i still really do like the white cements even though i like the black ones better. To answer milestailsprowe's question I'm not on niketalk with a one color for one model type of attitude im just a college kid that has to make decisions about money sometimes and having one colorway in one model of jays is good enough for me. Im not a newb who sits and collects retros and thinks im "phresh" my collection of shoes is pretty decent and I think for myself I know what I want/like and I get it. Its not a crime to feel that a celebrity made a pair of shoes look nice. People change their opinions all the time.

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

Im not letting anyone influence how i dress all i said was seeing them on jay made me realize how much i still really do like the white cements even though i like the black ones better. To answer milestailsprowe's question I'm not on niketalk with a one color for one model type of attitude im just a college kid that has to make decisions about money sometimes and having one colorway in one model of jays is good enough for me. Im not a newb who sits and collects retros and thinks im "phresh" my collection of shoes is pretty decent and I think for myself I know what I want/like and I get it. Its not a crime to feel that a celebrity made a pair of shoes look nice. People change their opinions all the time.
there you go...sell the w/c and buy the b/c.

So looking at Jay Z wear them makes them hot huh? Not being influenced by celebrities wearing shoes to hype them up huh? Rrrrrriiiiiiiighhhhhhht. This is exactly why I am disliking kicks more and more, lames like OP. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom