Should I let her know?

So a couple nights ago, I was chillin' with my girlfriend in her dorm watching TV with her, average evening. Nothing special. She had yet to see my newphone in person (nexus one,) and requested to see it. It wasn't an outrageous request, so I let her see it. She played with the apps while I watched TV,and everything's cool.

Then she looks at me and says "What's Niketalk?" I proceeded to snatch my phone away, told her it was what it sounded like, and told her not toworry about it. Thing is, this isn't the first time she's seen and asked me about Niketalk. She's seen it on my laptop (handed it to her in idlemode, only to have General still be up) and has asked me a couple times before.

I think she's getting more curious. Should I just put her on?

Also, Nktran is no threat. In before iceman jokes.

I don't see what's the problem as long as she doesn't know your SN
laugh.gif

just tell her it's where you go to discuss Nike Shoes, no mention of anything else...
that ought to quell her interest, unless she's into sneakers

Originally Posted by J23S

It wouldn't end well for you, don't do it

word. dude's on NT stay on point. you tell her....next thing you know we got bikini pics, and the whole 9. Then some random dude comes to your crib, andsmashes. He bounces and your girl proceeds to ask you "U MAD?"

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

laugh.gif

That would be cool, but Soltheman is pretty close to Solomon, and she'd catch up eventually.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

just tell her it's where you go to discuss Nike Shoes, no mention of anything else...
that ought to quell her interest, unless she's into sneakers

I mean if you tell her what it is, is she really gonna be that intrigued to get on here, create a yuku account and start messaging cats? Or even just get andlurk through threads? Tell you get on here to get sneaker info and buy/sell kicks. Simple as that.

Me, personally I would show my chick (don't have 1 at the moment) NT. I can't imagine any chick I would date that would be that must interested inmessage board, most of the chicks I know don't even have a twitter, they don't go past facebook when it comes to the net.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

laugh.gif

That would be cool, but Soltheman is pretty close to Solomon, and she'd catch up eventually.
I don't think stating that helped your cause of laying low.

And, neither did me quoting it.
tongue.gif

Nah man do not do it! Trust me. My girlfriend knows about Niketalk, and now she browses NT every now and then. And every time I'm on NT she is alwayslooking over my shoulder trying to share in on the laughs. It's annoying bruh don't do it.

P.S. hey baby, love you
grin.gif

-The Juice

i dunno man.

from stories ive read on here, NT can destroy relationships...

it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom