Should I trade my girl in... for a newer model?

your taste in women
pimp.gif
you gotta keep wifey though

Originally Posted by ksteezy

it all depends, if you been with the current for a while, it might just be that you feel you want something new....however that fades quick and you end up missing what you already have.

So this new girl knew about your current and still went for it? You take an L and she takes an L here and you're probably setting yourself up for an future L with either girl. You looking at more L's than a the 2008 Detroit Lions.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So this new girl knew about your current and still went for it? You take an L and she takes an L here and you're probably setting yourself up for an future L with either girl. You looking at more L's than a the 2008 Detroit Lions.

i leave the L takin to lames like you who only dwell on the negative...

Originally Posted by NycPosite

it all depends, if you been with the current for a while, it might just be that you feel you want something new....however that fades quick and you end up missing what you already have.
LISTEN TO THIS.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

I'm a lame. That's fine. Have fun breaking this news to your girl.The hilarious part about all this is that your current girl looks better than the new girl.

I'm a lame. That's fine. Have fun breaking this news to your girl. The hilarious part about all this is that your current girl looks better than the new girl.

looks like i'm in the lame boat with RKO cuz i completely agree. if a girl is willing to cheat with you fulling knowing you're in a relationship, that probably means either she would be willing to cheat on you or she'll be questioning your every move once you wife her. i've learned from witnessing and experiencing, but hey it's your life OP i can't tell you how to live it.

/\ i aint sayin that ur incorrect his post was jus lame as hell... refrencing the 08 lions? -_-

im goin to see my girl now and tell her before the side chick does
30t6p3b.gif
wish me luck

LOL. As soon as you tell ur girl, it's over brah. She gonna want some time & the other broad gonna press you hard & you'll prolly keep smashin. She trapped you dude.

BTW: Wifey face looks better but her body looks mad frumpy, akin to a sack of potatoes. You came up in that aspect alone.

/\ pic is of side piece shorty, my actual girl of 4 years is posted in the PYG thread
30t6p3b.gif
Not seeing said pics of said side piece shorty, friend.

Been down that road, dated this chick for two years, a side piece came along. Ended up breaking it off with my girl kinda, sidepiece came back around and we been dating for almost a year

The grass is NEVER greener.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Keep it real and realize you threw your 4 year relationship out the window. Its not gonna last much longer. Keep smashing both in the meanwhile...

from the pics posted up in this thread, the new girl looks alot like your gf. Now, I haven't gone through the pyg thread so I don't know if there's anymore pics of the two of you or just her, but just judging from the pics and your story, it seems like the new girl is the version of your gf you would like to see more often or maybe what she use to be like when you guys first met. Just the simple contrast between both pics, how the one of the new girl is fun, exciting, sexual and titillating, while the one of your gf is reserved, comforting and a bit dowdy. Given the large male membership of this board, this means alot .... you want something your gf currently isn't giving, so either you talk to her about it or move on, this is as much her fault as it is yours

Originally Posted by renkxedik

from the pics posted up in this thread, the new girl looks alot like your gf. Now, I haven't gone through the pyg thread so I don't know if there's anymore pics of the two of you or just her, but just judging from the pics and your story, it seems like the new girl is the version of your gf you would like to see more often or maybe what she use to be like when you guys first met. Just the simple contrast between both pics, how the one of the new girl is fun, exciting, sexual and titillating, while the one of your gf is reserved, comforting and a bit dowdy. Given the large male membership of this board, this means alot .... you want something your gf currently isn't giving, so either you talk to her about it or move on, this is as much her fault as it is yours

This.

i like your current better

the new one looks like shes smart as bricks

i'd do both if your current hasnt been loyal though hah

Back
Top Bottom