Should I....

dnice901

Banned
I have recently just started to un-deadstock some of my Jordans, at first I felt remorse after doing so... it is starting to feel good to bring out shoes that some have put to rest, and have them stop and stare
eek.gif
My question is should I keep the un-deadstocking going and wear these
rarepennykw1.jpg

or should I stop un-deadstocking my shoes? Keep going or stop? By the way I un-deadstocked my infared vi's and you should of heard the stupid remarks.. one guy swore that they never released the vi's
smh.gif
NOOBS
laugh.gif

Quote:
one guy swore that they never released the vi's
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Keep it going. Im sure its time to un DS some heat.. Ill say if its more then 4 5 years old bring it out.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

You the webcam king dude :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

keep the penny ii's on ice. I'm not sure they will be appreciated by the masses

start rocking them before its too late and they turn to dust when you put them on
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

wear them , those are fresh
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

def wear them seems like such a waste to buy shoes just to keep on ice.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

i would keep those deadstocked....but if you dont have a problem unds'ing jordan then go for it.

Thanx for the replies, I will probably wear them once and then put them away for good. The only reason I started wearing my jays is because I have so much Jordan apparel that it only made since to wear the shoes. I need a digital cam bad
roll.gif

what did you say to that dumb f*** who said those vis was fake i hoped you laughed your a** off in his face

You should have heard how everyone was consigning for him... so hard to talk since into idiots
smh.gif

lol keep un-dsing them. shoes look nice but, they would look better being worn.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

Back
Top Bottom