Should jailtime be given to women who falsely accuse men of sexual misconduct?

YES! i got accused of a rape n got not guilty... %++$! should burn in hell. we was together at 1 point 2 years LATER she comes up with this bull $%$!...

it will never happen. cause women have to be protected and it will be unfair. if it was any guy in a situation they would give time

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by G I Jeaux

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Nah, that's taking it too far.

Now women will be scared to report rapes and sexual harassment.
Women have nothing to be scared of if the rapes/sexual harassment is true.

women are already afraid to report it out of fear of being called out their name, reliving the experience, or thinking its their fault...or that no one will believe them cuz they put themselves in that situation...
Exactly. You dudes are on some other $#$*. Should they be able to sue her? Definitely. Should she go to jail? No. You guys obviously have no ideahow many rapes go unreported because the victim is scared. Imagine what would happen if they started giving women jail time for this.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I think it would make things worse.

Outside of a video tape, you can't really prove rape.

So if a girl falsely calls rape, she will NEVER come clean if she'll go to jail for it.
Precisely.

I dunno.... I guess I always try to look at both sides of a situation... But a lot of females get themselves into situations like this in the first place dueto low self esteem. Others have mental issues. Others are afraid of being physically abused if they don't come up with SOMETHING to cover their !!@.

If a person has a sickness, do you jail them b/c they have mental issues? To me, that shouldn't earn them an automatic pass. But shoot, I can't say Ico-sign jail time either.

Some sort of penalty would be great in a perfect world.

But it's so hard to prove who has an illness from who's just looking for attention (in regards to these type of false accusation cases), that I wouldsay I'm against jail time.

i do agree she should be punished but i think 'eye for an eye' is OD

couple of months...MAYBE probation...thats a big maybe tho...don't think that would help...pay a fine to the men...

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I think it would make things worse.

Outside of a video tape, you can't really prove rape.

So if a girl falsely calls rape, she will NEVER come clean if she'll go to jail for it.

What I came here to say...

It's extremely hard to prove rape especially if the woman waits before she reports it.

Not to mention the fear of having the case go against you, the woman, and then facing jail time.

The idea sounds good on paper considering the recent events, but I don't think it helps anything.

Rape is 25 years in the slammer? Wow. NZ judiciary system ftl. Murder isn't that much here
smh.gif

women are already afraid to report it out of fear of being called out their name, reliving the experience, or thinking its their fault...or that no one will believe them cuz they put themselves in that situation...
only reason that hefer re-chanted her story is because they had proof. she would've kept da lie goin if they didn't tape it.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Rape is 25 years in the slammer? Wow. NZ judiciary system ftl. Murder isn't that much here
smh.gif
Nah that's not always the case. There were other things to factor in and still that sentencing was only the potential maximum

Originally Posted by ninjahood

only reason that hefer re-chanted her story is because they had proof. she would've kept da lie goin if they didn't tape it.

what does that have to do w/what i typed? i understand what you're saying but i think you guys are def. OD'ing asking for her to serve 25

i didn't say anything about her serving 25 years....but she needs to see a jail cell for a least a year.

lyin about bein tied up and raped...smh and da camera probably got her wit a ocsar winning performance.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

I think the girl's punishment for that type of situation should be the punishment for the crime she accused the guy of.....example: rape in md = 15 years.she should be sentenced to 15 years. It really ruins someone's life.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

After going thru that Hofstra thread and reading about the ups and downs the young men went through after that whole ordeal, don't you think some sort of punishment should be given to women who lie in these situations? I think if jail was a possibility for women who lie about rapes, sexual assaults, etc, maybe there would be less of these accusations being made. I mean, all it takes is for a woman to say a man did something against her will, and it's a wrap for that guy...even if he's innocent. No matter if he beats the charges, his rep is ruined and his name will always be synonymous with the crime that was supposedly committed. What do you guys think of jail for women who blatantly lie?

YES
gotojail_web.JPG

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Oh yeah, I forgot the 5th man taped it.
laugh.gif
That's a shame though, the only evidence they had that the sex was consensual was a videotape. Did anybody think of inspecting her vaghole for forced entry?
smh.gif

i think after that 3rd guy it was already lookin pretty rough...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

u know if they sue her she broke already......

home girl needs to see a jail cell for a year.

im 25 years old...i can't imagine livin everyone of my days on earth in a box.
Technically....

I kid
laugh.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

If the accusations are entirely false, then I say yes. But consent is a tricky subject, especially if you've been drinking. Therefore, I don't think agirl should go to jail if she truly believes if she feels it wasn't consensual.

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

even if dude beats the case he will always been know as that guy. "the guy who raped that girl" even if he really didnt. Its pretty messed up so i would say some jail time or maybe a large fine.
or known as the guy who was part of the train
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom