Should JB bring back Jordan air pockets or maybe a swoosh

Would u be interested in going another direction like this? Whatever they doin now ain't workin. Thanks

what are air pockets? edit: 4000 posts
pimp.gif

LOL what are air pockets?
eek.gif

I guess this JB forum has been dumbing down most of yall.

I really think the 2010 is heading in a new direction for JB.
I mean, they are getting more creative, and use of better technology.

But i would like to see this on other shoes besides the Sig, maybe alot more on their team Jordans.

air pockets are basically air bubbles. people just have difference terms of saying them.

The Swoosh will come back at the time when JB determine it's most profitable to do so.

If by air pockets you mean visible air, some 2010 and Alpha 1 colorways have (bottom loaded) Zoom Air visible through the outsole.

Visible air at the sides, possibly in future sig jordans.

Some recent team shoes may have visible air in the midsole... i don't remember TBH.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Would u be interested in going another direction like this? Whatever they doin now ain't workin. Thanks

Ain't working!?!? JB made over a billi last year, somethins workin
wink.gif

^Working as in Profits? Yea its definitely working.
Working in a sense of preserving the legacy and the longevity of the brand? NO.

Jordan Brand used to set trends, now they follow them.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

jordan brand is dead. rip.

In terms of what it used to be yes... as far as a company? You gotta be kidding. They are profiting more than ever. And if you think JB has a heart and should"make things like they used to" for the true Jordan head... get real, the only goal any successful business is the bottom line, AND THAT'S IT. Ifyou think JB, NIKE, REEBOK, ADIDAS, or any company's goal is to provide and make quality sports products, you are wrong- one goal: Profit. They are meetingthat and then some.... mainly because of us crazy Jordan heads who buy up everything (I'm guilty too!)

I don't mean team J's. I'm talkin about HIS yearly shoe. JB gotta think out the box. Take it oldschool and throw some visible air pockets and aswoosh on a new fresh design and maybe a jumpman on the back heel and tongue. IDK ......

It's been so long since I had that feeling like ok I need those new Js coming out. Not since the XIII's have I felt that. Only thing close to me wouldbe the XX3's IMO. But I ain't even buy em.

that's what they were going for with the heel on the 2009 and the window on the 2010. even though he invented it (supposedly), tinker ditched the visibleair in the VII because it significantly reduces the options for the design of the shoe. visible air does not improve performance, so why would it be a goodoption now? why have air at all, when zoom and ips are superior in many ways?

give up on the swoosh. jb wants to be its own identity. the swoosh would undermine this. do not hold your breath.

The swoosh will never appear on a new Jordan Brand shoe because that is Nike's logo not JB's... Since the Jordan 2 when they took the swoosh off theshoe they were trying to make their own identity and they have why in the world would they go back, that makes no sense what so ever. The only swoosh you MIGHTsee on a shoe would be a retro with "Nike Air" or on the Jordan 1 retros...

The air pocket has the possibility of being seen again however it is highly unlikely as they want their new shoes to look "modern" in design not"retro"...

I think JB does a good job of continuing the legacy. The quality is so far superior over the other brands.

seeing a swoosh on a new jordan shoe is as likely as seeing a swoosh on a new pair of cons. after all, both converse and jordan are owned by nike.

Back
Top Bottom