should manny"pacman" pacquiao have his own jb shoe?

Originally Posted by EVObee

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Pacquaio aint winning against Mayweather,, btw Mayweather smack down hatton as well........

If any boxer gets an exclusive, outside of the washed up R.J.J., it should be Mayweather ,but he's retired for now......
not instigating or anything... but how many rounds did it take Mayweather to knock him down?

Mayweather is actually coming back its already been said

Pacquaio aint winning against Mayweather,, btw Mayweather smack down hatton as well........

If any boxer gets an exclusive, outside of the washed up R.J.J., it should be Mayweather ,but he's retired for now......
Pacquiao knocked out Hatton in the 1st & 2nd round... Mayweather took him until the 10th round to bring down Hatton... You were saying?
tired.gif

Isnt Filipino dunks and forces enough?

Its almost like having Jordans for Ronaldino or a soccer player...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by EVObee

not instigating or anything... but how many rounds did it take Mayweather to knock him down?

He is not retired. He is comig back to fight Marquez.

TO the guy that said that Mayweather needs a JB shoe...Shame on you man. That guy is a good boxer but her is a quitter. He tried to retire when he was at hisbest because he did not want to lose...shame on you man...

Originally Posted by Vsano

Pacquiao knocked out Hatton in the 1st & 2nd round... Mayweather took him until the 10th round to bring down Hatton... You were saying?
tired.gif
truth man. and to answer the question. no. he's better off with nike.

JB should make a Derrick Rose Signature shoe. Perhaps a Bred XI with a number 1 on the back instead of 23.

damn all these people hating on pacman.... pacman defeated hatton in 2 rounds the same was achieved by mayweather but in 10 rounds.....

now tell me what you guys think about that..... to all the others QUIT HATING!!!

Originally Posted by Phillmob8

damn all these people hating on pacman.... pacman defeated hatton in 2 rounds the same was achieved by mayweather but in 10 rounds.....

now tell me what you guys think about that..... to all the others QUIT HATING!!!

2 rounds > 10 rounds.... I see a very big gap there...
happy.gif

no one's hating.

people are just saying dude shouldnt have his own jb shoe, and this topic is stupid.

I would say no. Pac-man needs to stay with NIKE....no need to create random JB shoe just because.

No one's hating so calm down.

This thread is pointless though.

I've been finished with the JB forum, I only come for info, or to help people with legit checks.

General Forum ruined my life.
laugh.gif

why would he have a pair of jordans made for him when hes not a jordan brand athlete ? and why is so many people making stupid @*# questions into threads ? andnobody is hating on pacman hes a good boxer, doesn't mean hes sponsered by jordan tho.

Wait a minute...... Oh yeah.. I don't care...
This is a sneaker forum, not a boxing forum.
If this is a boxing forum, you can say whatever you want to say on Pacman and his boxing achievement.
But this is a sneaker forum, so I can say that I hate this irrelevant garbage.
Last but not least, quit whining when you are at the wrong place.

If JB signed Pac his basketball team in the Philippines (MP GenSan Warriors) would be quite well-equipped...but I'm sure Nike itself already has thatcovered.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i think they should put his face on all balikbayan boxes......

laugh.gif
i might need one

but anyhow, it's not gonna happen. For a company giant and brand name, you cant market a foreign athlete here in the US who cant speak fluent english.Boxing isnt even on the top 5 major sports. MJ met up with Ronaldino before(sp?) but he didnt get signed with JB. Yes, Manny Pacquaio is a great boxer, butonly Filipinos would buy his merchandise. RJJ was under JB but he never had any signature shoes. You'll be able to buy Pacquaio shirts in Niketown USA butnowhere else. I got my own Pacquiao shirt, and it's not even made by Nike.

First no one is better than Mayweather and you'll see that soon when he fights Pacquiao, 2nd just because he is a great athlete doesnt mean Jordan Brandshould dedicate a shoe in his honor, just my opinion

Ummm, if you aint notice, the person who Mayweather is fighting next (MARQUEZ) already beat pacman,
Mayweather never loss, it dont matter how many rounds it takes to get it done.

Back
Top Bottom