Should the Jordan XI's be on the shelf all the time?

Should the Jordan XI's be on the shelf all the time?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Stop living

• Total voters
i agree OP, imagine how many people would stop using sea glow and retrobrite if all u had to do was go to the store and cop a fresh pair like all white and all black AF1s, im for it but you know JB doesnt care what people want.

Yeah I think they should just constantly restock different colorways throughout the year

But this is JB we're talking about so that thought would never cross anyone's mind that works there

So if you don't want everyone wearing what you wear you have a self-esteem issue, the dudes on this site man :lol:

The funny thing is dudes talk about some of the most popular sneaker styles of all time and then complain when "everybody's got 'em."

If you don't want to wear what everybody else is wearing, why are you consuming the most popular sneaker models ever designed by the most popular footwear company in the history of humankind?

What most of these dudes want to wear is what other people WANT to have, but don't actually have. ...That's why they break out their "neck breakers" to go line up for more sneakers and then bring them home and put them back in the box.

Cognitive dissonance is a mofo, yo.

For the past 7 years, I have had a job that takes me all around the US (and sometimes abroad).  I am on the road on average 14 days a month, always in one of our country's major cities.  In all my travels; in all the hours that I log walking around airports and miles on the streets, I RARELY see people wearing one of the sneaker models that we obsess over.  In fact, it is kind of depressing to see how LITTLE people care about what they put on their feet; not to mention the rest of the clothing that they wear in public.  I don't really have much knowledge of women's shoes, so I can't speak about any of that, however.  I can also tell, that most of the people that I encounter have no clue as to what I have on my feet, other than perhaps that whatever I am wearing generally looks new.  Take what you would like from this anecdote, but I really don't think most people, especially after their mid to late 20s give a f*** about Jordan's or whatever.  So if, by chance, we could walk into a store and buy whatever retro model we want, whenever we wanted, would make much of a difference.  It would just mean that sneaker lovers could have what they like without having to pay some scumbag reseller 3x retail.  Just my 2¢.  Also, I'm in my mid 30s.

I think it would take away from the novelty of seeing someone with a fresh pair. That's just my opinion. It's cool to see someone with a fresh pair of spacejams knowing its been 4 years since their release. That's just my take.

Jordan brand is getting closer to this by restocking the breds. While it's not near them being out all the time it is good to see that even casual Air Jordan XI fans have more of a chance of purchasing them off the shelf than from a reseller.

Wont happen, Nike, JB know the prestige of these shoes...We wont ever see this happening..

The thing we can wish and hope for is restock/re-release, after major releases like the bred11's, concords ect...

I just hope this last Bred restock wasn't a one time thing only, and we see more of this.. Either way I finally got my breds after not being able to cop in December, and this time it wasn't easy at all..because dudes trying to get 2 more pairs after being able to get 3 back in December, resellers, hypebeast trying to get theirs also....but it will definitely up our chances of copping and make things much more easier for us that take this as a hobby, collecting.

Last edited:
Jordan should have their own website forum where they get a certain amount of prepaid orders and they produce the shoe. Then again, scratch that. Whats the point of tracking down a pristine pair and waiting for the right time of year to rock it if its not special?

the hype is what drives the sellouts on releases. if a shoe/colorway is available all year round then that will eliminate the hype and sellouts. and sellouts is what nike wants. theres no point in putting something on a self a hoping someone will buy it. they would rather make something and sell it all right away. instant profit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom