Shoulder Dislocation Vol. Dwayne Wade

I always dogged Wade after he dislocated his shoulder for crying and being carted off the court in a wheelchair, but after dislocating my shoulder last night......that ish was real folks....

:x

View media item 115565

That is all.

Last edited:
That is the worst feeling I have ever felt. I have dislocated both of my shoulders to the point where I physically could not move my arm. I have now also had them go out and come back. I had to go about 2 hours before they put it back in place, and literally every move hurts. So I can understand why he needed carted off

Brethren,

Idk if you understand the pain of just even walking with you shoulder out of the socket... It was unreal. I couldn't stand up straight and I was on some hunchback of Notre Dame swag.

And no I didn't need a wheelchair, but I totally understand why he got carted off though.

It's different for everybody. I dislocated my shoulder on 3 separate occasions playing ball within several months when I was in H.S. With me it didnt hurt so much as it was really uncomfortable. No pain when they popped it back in either. Now the after surgery I had to have as a result of this..... worst thing of all time.

I'm pretty sure it hurts a lot in most cases. A person I played with landed awkwardly and had a separated shoulder. Since there was no wheelchair he had to be helped off the floor to the sideline and the slightlest movement from that, he looked like he was going to pass out.

Back
Top Bottom