Show Iverson Appreciation VOTE HIM TO THE ALL STAR GAME!!

The game will never be the same. I hate to see him bounced around from team to team, so I will take this over that. Seeing how he can still play andcontribute, I hate that he's retiring. But I guess nobody needs a gun for hire. I would like to see him say bye to his fans on one of the biggest stagesin the NBA, the ALL Star game. VOTE FOR HIM!!!

indifferent.gif

Memphis, Tennessee - The NBA announced that Grizzlies forward Rudy Gay, center Marc Gasol and guards O.J. Mayo and Allen Iverson will appear on the ballot for the 2010 NBA All-Star Game. The annual event will take place Sunday, Feb. 14, 2010 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas and will air live on TNT and ESPN Radio.
Must have removed him.

Black-balled indeed.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

And take a spot away from a player who actually deserves it? No thanks.

So you're saying players who make the all star game actually deserve it over other snubbed players? It happens all the time...

!$#* that...ill be pissed if iverson makes the all star game over more deserving players

eat a !#@+
JRich is the real all star
efficiency
c813d801d6537fb4dcaca748b296eddb-getty-90041030pa001_grizzlies_suns.jpg

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

So you're saying players who make the all star game actually deserve it over other snubbed players? It happens all the time...
So you're asking us to contribute to that....

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

So you're asking us to contribute to that....
And people would rather vote in Mbenga?
eyes.gif

I understand he's funny and all but he does not belong on the All Star team

Back
Top Bottom