Show me cool way do do Retro V laces (want to have untied)

1) Anyone share (pics and brief tutorial how to do ) cool way to do up Retro V (I have wolf Greys) laces with included lace toggle...
Want to have untied so I can just slip foot in /out-

Different ways to do laces *keep ends hidden **keep laces from loosening and coming out of eyelets
Also: Stop Lace Toggle thing from flipping over! Drives me nuts - considered removing!

2) Coolest looking socks to wear with Retro V wolf greys? (pics?)

Maybe weird request, but Thanks to anyone who can offer any advise!
JD

Jus like the raging bulls pictured above except I take my laces and lace them up to the holes above them,but lacetip in..make sure not to skip holes,you'll look like a kid.and why take off the lacelock.that's the best part of the v's lol

no, don't want to take off lace lock... Just it keeps flipping over!
Thanks for pics, I'll try them like that. Those raging bulls are bad-#@!!! Can't believe I passed on those sitting @ champs store few years ago - oh to do that one over!!!

Though the lace lock from the inside out, then through the lace holes as normal, then tie them as normal.

Glad nobody else really does anything special with the lace locks.

I like the way they are when you first get them, but it's too much trouble trying to tie the perfect knot, and a lot easier to tuck them.

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Have the lace lock kinda tight and then bunny ears the rest of the laces

that's it.

how hard is it to do your shoe laces when using lacelocks? don't be lazy.

don't wear them loose, because the sockliner at the heel easily rubs off inside like many older Jordans.
Because of the frequent friction of your heel going up and down rubbing the innerside of the shoe,
you will create a hole sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom