SHOW ME THE RAREST, MOST ILL JOINTS YOU OWN

for lo

1028824643498_kicks.jpg

what are the top left one's lo?

[color=FFFF99]Dirtylicious....it's DirtyLickinGood[/color]

definitely not as rare as the things i'm seeing before my eyes...

M577CBB.jpg

i have a suspicion that these may be offspring exclusives... but only because they were on a wall of shoes at the shop i bought them in and there was a little sign nearby with lots of kanji but only two english words: 'offspring' and 'london.'

the original laces were brown to match the upper but i thought the black laces were a nice constrasting touch.

-eric

I don't see a double swoosh. Where is that? And how come my NBs don't have a tag. I have the same ones as Lo, but in blue. Matter of fact, I've never seen NBs with a tag.

Shoemasta,

Thanks for hosting and posting my illest. I figured it would get buried amongst all this heat, but oh well...
For those who might've missed it... it's towards the middle of page 10 (shameless plug :b
tongue.gif
)

pe@ce

to all those who have posted so far... SIMPLY AMAZING
"... nothing's for sure, that's the only for sure thing I do know..."

Rev....never noticed...

are those swivel chairs attached to each other?

They are attached, but they don't swivel. I'm real into midcentury modern design. I realize that's very girl of me, but I'm into it.

And thank you again for hosting the pics.

ahh....they looked like those swivel chairs you see in classrooms.

still I like em

...and not a problem for the hosting...

oh yeah...did you want the full sized tagged ones?...the hosted ones I resized

[color=003399] check out my current ebay auctions -- [/color] Dirty's Auctions

sorry rev...those kicks were dopestyles. i don't have anything that old in my collection.

i used to work at FL when i was in HS which i think was some of the best years for kicks (early 90s)...if i can find one shoe i'll post it. it would be a huarache cross trainer or runner i have from then. but alas....i have to find it at my folk's house and i have a nightmare father. he donates all my good things to goodwill. ie. my first terra humaras and countless other shoes like my waffle trainers and chucks from grade 7 (which i could have still fit into)

here's some vintage that i collect now tho.

jpg.jpg

my mom's 19 year old dior bag

wait rev....don't tell me...eames and ish right???????? LOL...i'm moving from shoes to furniture soon.

[color=00ee00][table]don't believe me i'm just an internet nerd. [/table][/color]

You need to have a talk with your pops, girl. Yes, the crib is all decked in LeCorbusier, Saarinen, Kagan, etc. The usual suspects. Hot furniture is a good thing.

Anyone have any Patrick Ewing by NEXT SPORTS???
The kind that comes with the little basketball? How about some Shawn Kemp Kamikazis?????

Ghenges

^ These? I just won them off ebay. I cant wait....there are also a few others still there....

Recently won off ebay....
i-1.JPG

More pics of others...
menstennisshoes002.jpg

i-2_B.JPG

i-2.JPG

MUSTARD AND MAYONASE

BRUCELEEFOO

hehe yeah tight ur into furniture.. especially eames era...

i have a shell side on eiffel legs and a arm shell on cats cradel base...

REDFIVE on haight has an eames on eiffel base in the freakin fitting room...

furniture is hotness...
WHATS FOR SALE? CHECK IT HERE
EMAIL DKNY968@YAHOO.COM
if you are selling/trading rare NIKE DUNKS OR AIRFORCE 1S in size 9,9.5,or10 hit me up
particularly looking for NIKE STUSSY DUNKS, CO.JPs OR other rare LE DUNKS and/or AIRFORCE 1s
also got GUCCI and BURBERRY material for ur kicks.. holla

All I can say is DAAAAAAAAMN. This HAS to be archived. I could never come close to anything in this post. It is great to see what some people have in their collections.

Gotty: I know that Tony Stark's pic ruined your day.
PoBlack: Good to know that you are alive. Do what you feel.

Hm- Those are samples Slick- The only guy i know who has another pair is the guy who owns www.jumpmankicks.com

And his are in kids sizes..

Hm- I guess not, seems slick did it for you already.

and S.S. Im in the process of posting your pics.
[h2][color=FF0000]KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR SNEAKERS CLOSER[/color][/h2]

This post is OUT OF CONTROL.

Alex, wjw; you need to stop. Someone's going to get hurt.

-RYan o_O
[size=+3].oOliquefied[color=#66CCFFF][/color][color=#33CCFFF]O[/color]o.[/size]

wow AF2 UCLA.....those are so damn nice especially the lows.

the blazers lowtop types are looking crispy!!

and i believe i spotted some methamphibians back there!!!!! hey no fair! we bringing customs into this thread too????

aight...nothing new you seen these:

M-990026.jpg

M-990032.jpg

M-990033.jpg

M-990034.jpg

M-990048.jpg

M-990036.jpg

M-990067.jpg

M-990072.jpg

NO SHOE FOR YOU!! COME BACK ONE YEAR!!!!!

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

maybe we should have a 'rare, ill furniture' post in general...

too bad all my furniture is in storage in california and new york... custom eames storage unit reproductions done by modernica l.a., an aalto 400 (yes i know, trite), an oyster chair and ottoman, and these two orange jen risom lounge chairs i picked up for dirt cheap (my 'steal of the century').

it's not surprising that air rev is into mid-century modern... from the glimpses of his couch in the background of his original pictures, from his sneaker collection.

of course, like his collection, i'm sure all of his furniture is OG...

-eric

Back
Top Bottom