SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

Nikeforce1 you still have those vibe af1s? Post them I wonder how much they would go for now? Nice laser's phatyboy317
[/b]​

anyone selling size 9-9.5 air force ones.

(co.jp, jd sports, or vintage)

contact aim:nikeswords or message in ezinbox.

5vwtp3

bumping this with a new pick-up..

^ One of my favortie Forces. Too bad I slept on em, and now can't find them in a size 11. >:
mad.gif

"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

i passed for $40 in a mom and pop shop in ny

on 94th broadway, sprint shoes or something like that

they had loads of old air forces and bball shoes and jordans

finally managed to post pics on NT. pics are tagged with my ISS username

Japan exclusives for the missus
100190328.jpg

Brooklyn
100190278.jpg

Harlem
100190236.jpg

4 JD exclusives
100190194.jpg

100190155.jpg

100190113.jpg

100190047.jpg

Matrix
100189899.jpg

Leeds United Forever

obsidian/caros are my FAV. AF1's... grail status for me.. cause i cant find em less than $100 anywhere... anyone know where theres a sz.9 besides crookedtongues.com?

p.s im hungoverrrrrrr...... houston summit will be held in margaritaville
[/b]​
[/center]

^ D'oh :wow:
embarassed.gif

looks like i was misled. they were a fair price so its ok

Leeds United Forever

Quote:
misana those look like vandals.. any more pics?
I'm a couple pages late but they're AF1 High (Navy/College Orange). I forgot I had this picture from a while ago.

thumbnails2.jpg

af1high.jpg

And speaking of canvas / FootAction, I bought these 2 years ago I believe. I had to use my camera phone.
5w0ah5

Not mine but i would like them, any info would be much appreciated, esp. some about prices and where to cop:
5tvq68

-Im like GOD, kause you cant touch me or see me, but you know that Im there, and you know that yall need me.

[/b]​

Dearest Misana,
Ahem,
*in chris rock voice*

"dayum dem **** are tight like a belch!"

lol..wow,i can honestly say ive never seen those. good work missy! :D
happy.gif

[/b]​
[/center]

Zak23 how much were the grey and white jds? I'm thinkin of getting a pair? And where'd you get your harlems?
[/b]​

White crocs are nice :pimp:
pimp.gif

Empty File
Aim- xNikeSBx Email- xNikeSBx@gmail.com My Site- Smokin Kicks
Looking for these in sizes 9.5 or 10- Takashi, , LA lakers delta force, La dunk, PBR angus, 1st e-cue, Away Rayguns,Charity Angus (freak style) and Fc (glow sole)and (hawaiin),Ahloa Dunk,Homers,Hemps,.Perf Dunks,Adidas 35ths,Adidas Hemps,Rbk pumps, Look on my site for full list.
[color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]I am willing to trade or buy askme what i can get. I can get any new sb shoe for retail so let me know inadvance and we'll set up deal through ebay[/color].

5tvq68

they have these at flight club nyc
Stop frontin, you was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

johnniem2nd, the jd's were 55 quid and i got the harlems from kicks-r-us.

i got the womens pink canvas forces from sneakerville & it says on their website that they're a japan exclusive. he's usually on the case with kicks
Leeds United Forever

Back
Top Bottom