SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

Quote:
Deal for these fell through. Anyone know how much they'd be worth?

^They're not worth that much. They're not highly sought after. They came out like in late 2002/early 2003. In the right sz. you could probably fetch about $110. Any more and consider it a steal on your behalf.
<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is TEGETA@msn.com.
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

726liu.gif

^Up.
<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is TEGETA@msn.com.
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

blazn azn...that makes my heart hurt
wanted in size 10.5: Af1 wheat/mocha, penny IIs, royal blue hyperflight, air max 95 comet, deions, black/blue foamposites

FS: Nike Dunk SB "Shanghai" 9.5, Raygun sz 8

Quote:
someone post some custom forces

i'll give u $5 to NOT post custom forces,thats the most annoying thing EVER. people,paint on white on whites doesnt mean theyre exclusive. someone tell bobbito this!
[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

Quote:
i'll give u $5 to NOT post custom forces,thats the most annoying thing EVER.

You are correct, sir. Big ups to the artists/shoe customizers out there--your craft is amazing and definitely a talent. I know I could never do it. But I can't stand customs--always have and I'm pretty sure I always will.

Quote:
people,paint on white on whites doesnt mean theyre exclusive.

I'd say they're exclusive, as they are different from other Forces. BUT, exclusive doesn't automatically mean dope, which I think people tend to forget when it comes to customs.
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

^^I didn't know you picked up Mazes Nice... I just sold my sz 11s @ FC :frown:
frown.gif

Anyway tryin to keep the post alive as well...

Another pair of my girl's AF1's:

and something that I just picked up...

wow

those emerald joints are just, wow

never seen those before...real similar to the jewels....your girl has some serious heat

Ahhh.... FORCES, this post keeps me coming back...
8vt5jo.jpg

Are these 3M??? they don't look like it... Mita's are supposed to have 3M arn't they?

Back
Top Bottom