SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

Not much, I just started collecting in May, hopefully one day I'll get to ya'lls level.

aim: kasual111

Jon:

Glad to see you took my advice and went for those Uenos...it looks like you are enjoying them. :wink:
wink.gif

Mark:

I'll get you jump started on your collection again....just hit me up and we'll talk business.

This post has grown into something worthy enough for Archives *hint*. Granted I don't buy AF1 Lows like that anymore, but the love is still there for em. Kudos to the heads with the heat, to much to name, but kudos anyway.

This post single handedly put me on to Air Force One's. After seeing everyone's heat, I was like :wow:
eek.gif
, and I knew instantly I had found my calling. I can only hope to be on the same level as you guys one day.

Eric, yessir I will be hollerin at you. And I appreciate all the help bro.

Quote:
This post has grown into something worthy enough for Archives *hint*.

damn right it does...hook it up Dirty

got my digi back today...don't have time to take pics of all my new pickups right now, but i'll get around to it...

98wtfq.jpg

98wuw7.jpg

98wv7r.jpg

blazinjkid: you finally posted the shrooms!! i'm so jealous..lol. congrats. maybe one day I'll find a pair......
"cough" lolitzwella "cough"...lol.

I wonder to myself why i havent picked up a pair of those white/blue sheeds. talk about clean!

Club,Muscle,Bastich,LesGOD
They wont admit they're in it, but they are...[/center]

Better late than never. Haven't posted pics here before, but the forces kept calling me. All 11.5-12. Searching for 1st horses and royal swoosh co.jps.

If anybody has those burnt olives at the end in an 11.5 or 12, let me know.

Beaters and my borough...

Extra beaters...

The most beat...

really nice bergs sir. i like how diverse ur AF1 collection is^

a little old,some new,some hype,some not. good work
[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

nice collection....like the variety

is it just me or are mu pictures friggin enormous? i thought tinypic was supposed to resize em for you...

WOW, this man has WHEAT lows. and they're BIGGER than an 11. :wow:
eek.gif

oh and yea the hype comment, when i think hype im thinkin proly umm....olympics, mitas, recent ishh, but yea like dude said, white/whites are pretty much as hype as it gets. from the nelly song i guess :lol:
laugh.gif

yeah thats pretty much as hype as it can get,i juss couldnt think of a better word. but anyways yeah nice variety.
[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

took some pics of my other pickups....sorry if the pics are huge, i tried resizing em but it doesn't always work

i doubt anyone else really gives a damn about these, but i've been looking for em ever since i've been on NT...it was the first pair i've even seen in over 3 years....the mesh side panel is what sets em off IMO

Picture637-copy.jpg

comparison pic with the black/red JD's from '03

Picture638-copy.jpg

i love these joints...a simple, clean obsidian/white colorway (1999)....and the leather is :wow:
eek.gif

Picture639-copy.jpg

Picture640-copy.jpg

3M Snakes

Picture641-copy.jpg

96 Patent Mids

Picture642-copy.jpg

Picture643-copy.jpg

Suede Chocolate Mids (got em for $0.01 :D
happy.gif
)

Picture636-copy.jpg

bonus pic

Picture644-copy.jpg

peace

yo do any of you know how much a pair of Comet AF1's(size 10.5) are worth? Dead STock, never even tried on.
peace

Back
Top Bottom