SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

01.jpg

02.jpg

1010097.jpg

Man is Air force , Air force is Man.

lots of good stuff in here...Flax and Cocoas are 2 pairs i've pretty much gave up on acquiring, even though they're 2 of my favorite...just can't see myself dropping that much $$$

i think i'm gonna take some qausi-collection pics....i'll get up em sometime today hopefully..

i'm moving within the next 2 weeks, so i'm probly gonna unload a bunch more in the Buy/Sell forum and on Ebay, so keep your eyes peeled...

i just bought some WP's...waiting for delivery

still think the cleanest lookin pair is the white w/ gum sole...i wish i didnt beat my pair up

i need info on the white/royal blue lows and white/black with fiberglass swoosh. when did they release? how much should i be expecting to pay?
wanted in size 10.5: Af1 wheat/mocha, penny IIs, royal blue hyperflight, air max 95 comet, deions, black/blue foamposites

FS: Nike Dunk SB "Shanghai" 9.5, Raygun sz 8

this post really makes me want to step my air force one game up.... anyone know where i could get a pair of easters or olympics in a size 11-11.5?

The Beat Conductor of the 909
AG3S
[/center]

since i sold my camo AF1's, these are the only ones i have...for sale by the way :D
happy.gif

2n396h

Last edited:
Quote:
How come you have a lot of irregular sizes..? Also, whats motivating you to sell these all off?!

only ones i have outside of my size range (9-10.5), are the Black/White/Gum 95 canvas Lows and the White/Obsidian 95 canvas Highs i posted on the first page, and those Carolina suedes....i guess it was wishful thinking that i could fit em, but i sure as hell was wrong

my reason for selling, 1 is that i'm moving....and 2 is that i just don't feel the same about shoes anymore....i stil love AF1's, but everything about sneakers at this point in time just turns me off...the quality, the whole limited infatuation....Nike is starting to bastardize the AF1 just like they did with the dunk...put out very plain GR's and then when a colorful, "limited" pair that is different from the norm, with little "accessories" comes out and people go crazy over them and just throw their money around...

but yeah, more pics coming soon

Quote:
i need info on the white/royal blue lows

they were a asia exclusive if i remember right. they have them on pys.com if youre willing to shell out $210 for them >D
grin.gif
not really worth it. i picked up a pair 2 summers ago in taiwan. they are pretty hot. there was a US release except it had a black sole instead of royal blue.

^ Hey BlazinJ,

I'm gonna e-mail you later about some other AF1's. See if we can maybe work another deal out. I've got a couple of pics saved on my computer that I'm wondering if you have.

This post is awesome, about time AF1's get some love on here.

thanks for the info on the white/blue lows. just my luck on the price >:
mad.gif
. on a side note, anybody know if cabazon still got the hustler pack forces?
wanted in size 10.5: Af1 wheat/mocha, penny IIs, royal blue hyperflight, air max 95 comet, deions, black/blue foamposites

FS: Nike Dunk SB "Shanghai" 9.5, Raygun sz 8

I'll play once I take pictures of my pairs ...i can't find where i stored my last pics.
FS:​
CURRENT STUFF FOR SALE​
-DS NIKE AIR MAX BW PURPLE/BLACK sz.12​

chucktown's finest, check your inbox; might have some good news for you...
Today's general releases will be tomorrow's holy grails...

ok, i was kinda lazy nowdays, but had to take few shoes out today for something..
so I took some pictures of my af1s..
enjoy..

if you want see my collection of AF1s, then follow this.. (haven't update for long time but still...) HERE....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

my room & display setup

5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

[/url]​

Kudos on the Collection hazard. I see a lot of people coming out of the woodwork posting. Tomorrow I'll take a few pics myself.

i told ya'll nikeforce1 had the ILLEST colection i've ever seen, hands down....i can see you sold some ish, most noticably the Mean Green Jewel Mids

tons of my grails...

Atmos Jewel Mid
Indy Day Mid
Carolina CL Jewel Mid
Cocoa's

i never get sick of seeing that....

lets keep this going...paging Ruffin51....paging DJ AM..

nikeforce 1 i hate you... just kiddin... lovin the room... funny how you got a whole lotta boxes along yer bed... wat if you rolled off? :lol:
laugh.gif

4h8ppt

not much for me... im lovin SBs more than AF1s now... i havent worn a pair in ages :\
ohwell.gif
... but im breakin in those white/whites for prom... :lol:
laugh.gif

BUT! if anyones got some Portlands or Mita AF1s in a size 12... GET AT ME

Stuntastic_kicks@yahoo.com :D
happy.gif

please?

Hazard... love your site, and great collection... love your room. :b
tongue.gif

johnniem2nd good stuff....seriously!

Lovin this post... let's keep it going! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
i told ya'll nikeforce1 had the ILLEST colection i've ever seen, hands down....i can see you sold some ish, most noticably the Mean Green Jewel Mids

hehe, nope i didn't sell any AF1s from my collection,
I sold few which had more than 1 pair. I still have them all but just too lazy to bring them out.

Quote:
funny how you got a whole lotta boxes along yer bed... wat if you rolled off?

that's right, and that's why I sleep on queen bed and on wall side.
laugh.gif

Quote:
Hazard... love your site, and great collection... love your room.

Thank you! hehe haven't update for looong time tho..
embarassed.gif

[/url]​

Back
Top Bottom