SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

^ :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
@ the size you're selling.

And are those patents up there off white? If so, definately crazy.

I love the Albis pack. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I still have two pairs of DS sz 11-11.5 Air Force 1's from SF Hype event. I want to trade these for some other air Forces if anyone is interested...?
" This was supposed to be the summer of George..."​

any info on the boston air force ones droppin this sat? i know they got a woven toebox or whatever, but did anyone pick them up yet or have any pics of them? i heard it says "da bean" on the tounge with the boston B

Boston Air Force 1? Damn. Pic of Manny on the tongue. Wait- he's signed to G-Unit. Just terrible.

Miami colors are fresh- but the lattice parts kill it. In a bad way.

those black/gold ones are sick! where'd u get them?

also, can someone please help me find the greek af1's

af1_low_greek.jpg

af1_low_greek_5.jpg

thanks!

Ok, I'll get in this either Friday or Monday, I promise.
<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is TEGETA@msn.com.
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

^^^^^

:wow:
eek.gif
i remember those t-shirts when they brought them back out in middle schol (8-9 years ago) oh man were those hot, i wouldnt mind one right now.

^Out of curiosity, what size are you? More importantly, what size are those Linens?
<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is TEGETA@msn.com.
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

Anyone knows?

When and where did they drop?

I only know 523 pairs are made, 20 pairs are sold in a party in Australia, so what about the other 500 pairs?

thanks

020145-1.jpg

^^ bulldog19842002

Unlike the other 5 colors of COF AF1, the COF Fearless AF1 was not released to the public, only give to Lebron/Nike friends & family.

U can find some more sizes available in www.sneakerpimp.com

Hope that helps. :smile:
smile.gif

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

Wanted: HAZE Dunk Hi/Low | London SB | Denim SB | Medicom Be@rbrick SB

For Sell: AF1 Premium CURRY US7-13 | AM95 JAMAICA BLACK RAINBOW US7-12 | AF180 BLACK/ROYAL/RED CB US7-13

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,

just arrived today.
enjoy
pimp.gif

YES!! DS!! (I know this one will hurt someone badly
tongue.gif
)
pk5.jpg

pk2.jpg

pk3.jpg

pk4.jpg

pk6.jpg