SHOW ME YOUR HEAT!

thanks boom and feathertouch!

boom, nope, i bought the Vs here in the us, nagpapabili nga din ako diyan, no word pa ata on when. gambled with eastbay. a week and a half bago dumating, dami pang tama ng box, good thing the shoes were ok

"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

No heat here but much props to my man ceehjayem
2vadrnb.jpg

Size 7.5 belongs to C.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 1/29/07 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

^^^ nice!

i'd love to get a pair of Maxs my self.... reliving the days of the Fab 5 and Barkley

^^^ thanks!
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

here's my son during our trip back to PI...

rockin the mic in Vs... jamming with his tito's...

lacin up the fire red 3s on the way back to Cali...

^^^ nice!

pinoy baller, akin nalang mga pinaglumaan ng anak mo....mag kasing size naman ata kami eh.....

Team Philippines
Member No.58

Back
Top Bottom