Show me your window tint

20% all around + windshield.

1zev1wi.jpg

Winter tires on steelies
Why? (Srs question)
Is it for the blacked out look? Or are you doing it for safety/winter reasons? (The rims I mean, of course the tires are for winter reasons)
Why not? Lol The tires came w/ the steelies. I personally think black on black is meh but it is what is for winter time

I agree that I don't like the look but it makes sense - tinting the front windows is stupid - and especially the windshield - that's just crazy.

You can do what you like to the back because it just becomes a van but tinting the front 3 is a serious safety issue.

Eh disagreed. I had 20% on my first car in the front and it was only an issue when trying to do sidestreet parking at night time. If your "safety issue" is being able to see outside, not an issue. If you are meaning an issue when it comes to not knowing whos inside a vehicle well thats a different story.

20% all around, none on windshield
Tint on windshield, an idiot ting dat.
If your car is black on black, you'll be fine with 30%

Eh disagreed. I had 20% on my first car in the front and it was only an issue when trying to do sidestreet parking at night time. If your "safety issue" is being able to see outside, not an issue. If you are meaning an issue when it comes to not knowing whos inside a vehicle well thats a different story.

Tinting the windshield is not a safety issue. It actually cuts down the glare from lights at night and is beneficial.

I have no problem seeing anything and I have had my tints like this since I bought the vehicle new just about.

I have 35% all around with beige interior and its perfect for me. During the day you can see through but it still gives you a lil privacy and it makes a huge difference in blocking the sun and keeping the car cool. Any darker and it might be tough to see at night. The cops dont bother you for 35% around here but they will if you got any darker.

i got 20s on the doors and 35 on the back

my guy told me that he couldn't tint the front 
frown.gif

i thought it was illegal 

20% all around, none on windshield
Tint on windshield, an idiot ting dat.
If your car is black on black, you'll be fine with 30%

Tinting the windshield is not a safety issue. It actually cuts down the glare from lights at night and is beneficial.

I have no problem seeing anything and I have had my tints like this since I bought the vehicle new just about.

Yeah, okay.

It doesn't cut down glare - it cuts the light coming in. So, you can't see as well with your headlights and you can't see something like a pedestrian as well when you look out your windows say at a junction.

I got 15% all around, nothing on windshield, that's just dangerous :lol: Guy said it was illegal to have anything on the windshield here in Florida. It gets a bit hard to see at night time, but not having other peoples lights annoy you is :pimp: . Anyways, I've had them just over a year now and haven't been troubled about them once. I even got pulled over for speeding, but the cop didnt even acknowledge the tints lol.

Yeah, okay.

It doesn't cut down glare - it cuts the light coming in. So, you can't see as well with your headlights and you can't see something like a pedestrian as well when you look out your windows say at a junction.

Srt tho.

Yeah, okay.

You're going to tell me what I can or cannot see out of my windows. Ok lol

I just stated my experience.

I drive this car in Manhattan at all hours, one of the most heavily populated areas in the Nation, I dont think seeing pedestrians is as much of a problem as you make it out to be. But hey then again you have the magical powers to tell what I can or cannot see.

Yeah, okay.

You're going to tell me what I can or cannot see out of my windows. Ok lol

I just stated my experience.

I drive this car in Manhattan at all hours, one of the most heavily populated areas in the Nation, I dont think seeing pedestrians is as much of a problem as you make it out to be. But hey then again you have the magical powers to tell what I can or cannot see.

Yeah, cause I don't know anything about vision right?

Other than 15 years as an eye doctor?

Yeah, cause I don't know anything about vision right?

Other than 15 years as an eye doctor?

Good for you.

Despite what you say, I am just stating that its not a problem as it is made out to be and it does cut down glare from oncoming headlights and during the day it reduces sun glare.

With my 5% tint I will say at times it is hard to lookout of my windows at times during night driving.

With my 5% tint I will say at times it is hard to lookout of my windows at times during night driving.

It's hard to drive at night, but I don't go out much at night anyway. During the day, it's nothing. The IQs of people in FL drop 30-40 points when driving at night and in rain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom