Showing off my collection!.....my other hobby.

I've shown my collection on here before, but I figured I'd show off a few of my newer cards. This has always been my number one hobby (shoes were a distant second). Please show yours. I love looking at other people's stuff.

Adrian Peterson National Treasures Autographed Patch RC #29 of 199
s4onli.jpg

Peyton Manning Topps Rookie Autograph
de3fjn.jpg

Kobe Bryant Upper Deck Buyback autograph. the ONLY 1 of 1 (numbered by his foot)
24x44s0.jpg

The cornerstone of my collection. Jordan, Kobe, Lebron triple autograph #12 of 25
2qx2g0p.jpg

I've shown my collection on here before, but I figured I'd show off a few of my newer cards. This has always been my number one hobby (shoes were a distant second). Please show yours. I love looking at other people's stuff.

Adrian Peterson National Treasures Autographed Patch RC #29 of 199
s4onli.jpg

Peyton Manning Topps Rookie Autograph
de3fjn.jpg

Kobe Bryant Upper Deck Buyback autograph. the ONLY 1 of 1 (numbered by his foot)
24x44s0.jpg

The cornerstone of my collection. Jordan, Kobe, Lebron triple autograph #12 of 25
2qx2g0p.jpg

Not a fan of cards, but definitely a dope collection. Some of the best athletes to ever play their respective games.

Not a fan of cards, but definitely a dope collection. Some of the best athletes to ever play their respective games.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn at that triple sig! Where did you pick it up?

I just got a couple of books of cards from when i was into it like 15 years ago.

And a couple years ago I was buying Packers autos and rookies too. Nothing serious though.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn at that triple sig! Where did you pick it up?

I just got a couple of books of cards from when i was into it like 15 years ago.

And a couple years ago I was buying Packers autos and rookies too. Nothing serious though.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

ill give you 5 SIX bucks for all four of them.

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
kobe bron n jordan, how much that worth?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

ill give you 5 SIX bucks for all four of them.

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
kobe bron n jordan, how much that worth?

Neat.

Are cards still worth anything?

Those would be a cool thing to pass down to kids someday.

Neat.

Are cards still worth anything?

Those would be a cool thing to pass down to kids someday.

Did you buy them from someone or did you actually pull them out of a pack? If so,
pimp.gif
to you.

Did you buy them from someone or did you actually pull them out of a pack? If so,
pimp.gif
to you.

i got a mini ohio state football helmet with ted ginn and santonio holmes autographs

knocked on there hotel room door and was pumped

now there bums tho

i got a mini ohio state football helmet with ted ginn and santonio holmes autographs

knocked on there hotel room door and was pumped

now there bums tho

Originally Posted by bkdan1

pimp.gif
to you.

I wish. I'm nowhere near that lucky. The best card I've ever actually pulled from a pack was a dual jersey card of Jordan and Wilt Chamberlain. I bought or traded for the ones above.

Back
Top Bottom