Shows that were cancelled vol IM PISSED

Homeboys in Outer Space (So bad that it was good)

The PJs

The Avatar
Avatar wasn't cancelled, it ended. How they treated it at the end was ****** up tho, moving it to online only
mean.gif

I hope if they make another one they jut say **** nickelodeon and put it on netflix.

Blue Mountain State is a show I didn't see mentioned here. Loved that show
tired.gif
It was stupid lowbrow humor and it was glorious.

This, it sucks they ended it on such a cliffhanger.

Didn't even know fastlane won an Emmy for its stunts and was nominated for 6 other categories.

Reasons it cancelled

"Each episode cost the two studios making it 2.6 million.

The show was cancelled because of the high production costs." From imdb

Smh and it was on top of the ratings list the Wednesdays it aired.

I didnt like the show because of Lake Bells face. Once i saw the ******* tho :evil: Damb

I miss this show :frown:
I don't really like her face either. But her body is ******* ridiculous. Her in a good old fashioned orgy too :smokin It's a shame she has that mug or she'd be perfect

I was heated when they cancelled Eastbound and Down :smh:
they didn't cancel eastbpund. It was originally only supposed to be three seasons but they actually ended up doing a 4th season. That's probably one of my favorite shows of all time. Danny Mcbride is ******* brilliant

Two shows that come to mind are Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles and Young Justice. I mean, it hurt me when I found out. Terminator was getting sooooo good. **** Fox!

Fast lane that show on fox that had bill Bellamy and a white dude as cops and that white girl that dated zack from saved by the bell
Teen titans
Young Justice
Those last 2 hit me hard man

Back
Top Bottom