Shox BB4 is coming back!!! anybody care about this?!

I loved playing in the BB4 when they came out, never really had any issues with them...

I'd like to see some of the TB colorways come back, white/black and white/navy...Not the patent leather scheme...

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

HoH is so wack. Nike could retro some janky shoe and it would be a sell out there. With classics like these, I basically have zero chance of ever obtaining a pair for less than 2x retail.

Weaksauce.

Protest.

Call me when you get the mob together.

Had a pair back in the day. Wore them to the ground.

They were pretty stiff at first, but after 3 games they were fine.

Great shoe!

i like house of hoops, its really a love and hate thing but its a cool store, the people are always nice, thats because they get commission, but its cool nonthe less. the kicks are aight, i never really got into the shocks, it brings back memories of vince though, he was a beast

these were ok, I liked the marketing behind them but they weren't blow away, one of my fav shox fit and comfort wise were the griffey shox.

I wouldn't mind getting a pair of original colors just to "have" since they were created with created with so much hype and marketing, but I wasnever a huge fan of the comfort of the BB4s. I felt the Shox got better with subsequent releases in terms of comfort

had the black/red in 4th grade

HOH though
grin.gif

lol...I still have the limited ed VC shox sitting around somewhere
one VNDS and the other DS.. (nike shipped two by accident to me)

suggestiong for those contemplating buying these...they run narrow.
go half a size up... my 9.5 are mad tight.

I had the all black pair. They were pretty good performance wise. I think the white/red colorway got the most love, they should have released those instead.

Is this the first Shox to be retroed? I'm not sure about the R4 which was released continuously years after it originally came out.

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I think I'm the only person who hated this shoe. Couldn't last 2 weeks playing ball in these.
No your not......

make that three of us...i never liked these, and these retros wont change my mind any
im jumpin on the wagon....

couldnt stand playing basketball in these joints. real uncomfortable!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I think I'm the only person who hated this shoe. Couldn't last 2 weeks playing ball in these.
No your not......

make that three of us...i never liked these, and these retros wont change my mind any
im jumpin on the wagon....

couldnt stand playing basketball in these joints. real uncomfortable!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
They were WAAY too narrow for their stated size.
ridiculous.

even for casual wear..I'd recommend going up half a size

I found a Footlocker that has the original colors rereleased, I'm interested just because of the significance but still will probably pass

Back
Top Bottom