Shox ups or certified? Need info ASAP!

I going to be playing in some summer leagues and I need a good bball shoe. I currently ball in the VC5. I wanted to stay with a pair of shox, but I'm opento all suggestions so feel to add. I'm 6'2, 160lbs, play shooting guard and small forward. Really need this info fast so all feed back will beappreciated!!!!!!

Between the 2, I'd say Certified, the Ups imo are to stiff much like the Bombers. The full length shox are just too stiff for my taste. I don't ball in
shox too much anymore but if you must stick with shox, these are the best I've used....Shox BB4(G.O.A.T. of all bball shox), Shox VC 1-3,
Shox Stunner, Shox Lethal, Shox Spotlight, Shox Testify. I've balled in Bombers and Ups and I don't like the feel of them. They're meant for
bigger/heavier players. The Shox + Zoom forefoot combo is much better imo. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by dmanall

I going to be playing in some summer leagues and I need a good bball shoe. I currently ball in the VC5. I wanted to stay with a pair of shox, but I'm open to all suggestions so feel to add. I'm 6'2, 160lbs, play shooting guard and small forward. Really need this info fast so all feed back will be appreciated!!!!!!

If you must stick with shox, the shox optimal and shox elite are pretty good. You may also want to try the kobe III or zoom bb.

the shox elites feel alot like the shox certifieds...i had both and they fit almost identical.

Originally Posted by mt3130

the shox elites feel alot like the shox certifieds...i had both and they fit almost identical.

yeah pretty much all the team shox feel the same. But the optimal's lockdown is crazy. It doesnt allow much if any foot movement within the shoe.

Where can i find Optimals in a size 13? It doesnt matter the color since there so hard to find for some reasons now.

I got my optimals from eastbay. But for some reason I don't see them on there anymore. Maybe they sold out? And from what I know they were the only onlinestore that got them, because I do shop around different sites quite frequently. There were supposed to be a few more colors coming out, like the blk/red thatIgoudala was wearing earlier in the season. Very good shoes, even though I'm much of a shox guy.

If you really like shox, then your best bet would be to grab a pair of shox elites from eastbay or finishline.com for $50-$60 with coupons. But there are alsoa lot of good non-shox shoes out there right now, depending on what you're looking for in a hoop shoe and your budget.

^^if you lace up the shox elites all the way the lockdown on those is also very good. ive seen the optimals in a couple foot lockers.

Back
Top Bottom