Siblings of your signifcant other.

Originally Posted by felix88

Are you "guys" serious with this? You would rather play video games than be with a girl?

Damn............that's sad.

It's like choosing between Dodge Viper over a Corvette. Either way, you win.

Originally Posted by pip777

My girl's 2 older brothers(Matthew and Travis) are cool as heck. I haven't met Matt and his wife Katie yet. They live down in Atlanta. But I will probably meet them soon because Katie is in labor with their first child. Matt and his wife Jen are expecting twins in January, but I believe the twins will arrive later this month or in early Dec.
Wait wait wait...Matt is married to both Katie and Jen....and he knocked them up almost simultaneously? That takes skills.

But seriously I assume you mean Travis and Jen? Or maybe Travis and Katie? I hope.

Man my girls family is a trip. She's got seven brothers all of them older than me and more than half of them are D1 football players.
smh.gif

But for the most they real cool, she only $!#%@ with three of them like that and they're all solid. I used to be nervous as $%#@ around them though.
laugh.gif

I can't imagine having a bad relationship with your partner's family. That would be horrible...

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

My girl's 2 older brothers(Matthew and Travis) are cool as heck. I haven't met Matt and his wife Katie yet. They live down in Atlanta. But I will probably meet them soon because Katie is in labor with their first child. Travis and his wife Jen are expecting twins in January, but I believe the twins will arrive later this month or in early Dec.
Wait wait wait...Matt is married to both Katie and Jen....and he knocked them up almost simultaneously? That takes skills.

But seriously I assume you mean Travis and Jen? Or maybe Travis and Katie? I hope.
Oops. Typing error.
laugh.gif
Matt is married to Katie. Travis ismarried to Jen.

Error is fixed [+]
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

My girl's 2 older brothers(Matthew and Travis) are cool as heck. I haven't met Matt and his wife Katie yet. They live down in Atlanta. But I will probably meet them soon because Katie is in labor with their first child. Travis and his wife Jen are expecting twins in January, but I believe the twins will arrive later this month or in early Dec.

Oops. Typing error.
laugh.gif
Matt is married to Katie. Travis is married to Jen.

Error is fixed [+]
roll.gif

People get confused easily. They think Katie is having the twins and Jen is in labor with Olivia. Btw, she's dialated to 4cm now.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

My boyfriend's brother is the WORST, dude is 18 but acts like a child, I think he feels like I'm stealing his brother away.

One day we were talking, and he straight up told us that he would rather play games than have sex with a girl ...

He's a virgin by the way. He can't seem to grasp the fact that Girls > Games.

laugh.gif

How do they feel about you?

Maybe hes been playing that new Call of Duty.
Or from niketalk

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Man... ol' girl brother hit hard times and had to move in. He been indirectly &^%$-blocking for about 6 weeks now.
smh.gif

Second day he was there, dude stole $90 from her... after all her big talk about how she was gonna kick him out; I called over there and they were watching a movie together like it 1994 all over again. Sharing popcorn & %$+%.
ohwell.gif
That's no place for the boy Ant. DF!!!

Damn, you know he ain't leaving no time soon right?

OP's bf's brother must be a NTer. For several reasons but he'll grow out of it. he's obviously hasn't matured much.

now that i about it, there have been siblings that I got along with(too welllll) and others that just straight up hated me....ehh its whatever.

My brother in law is pretty cool....he just stays story telling tho!!!!
I don't understand why some people feel the need to impress you, with blatant LIES!!!!
It's upsetting cause i feel like dude is insulting my intellegence!!!!

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

One day we were talking, and he straight up told us that he would rather play games than have sex with a girl ...

He's a virgin by the way. He can't seem to grasp the fact that 10% of these Girls > Games.
Had to correct it.

My girls sister is one of my best friends. (two years younger than us btw)
When I first met her she jumped on my back in the cafeteria and we've been cool ever since. Nothin but love for their whole family, they all love me.

MW2 > Girl though? YNDNS

My boyfriend's siblings don't really talk to me. His brother is a jerk and his sister just doesn't want to get to know me I guess haha. We'vebeen together almost a yr too. I don't have any siblings myself. At least his parents like me!

michelle

Back
Top Bottom