Sick of pimples!! How do i get clear skin?

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by ninjahood

chill...you'll end up lookin like charlamane da god (heard it darkens da skin)

Dont want anyone to confuse you for a brotha huh?

Thanks for telling us about it, automatic hell no even if it works.
laugh.gif

Do not want.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Black soap DOES NOT darken your skin. If anything it lightens it a little depending on the ingredients. I've been using it for years now and it hasn't darkened my skin at all, gives it a very healthy glow. I get complimented on my skin all the time

oh yea?

Charlamagne-Tha-God.png

its in this interview...says black soap is what made his skin all blotchy

starts @ 8:11

While you're in the shower...in this order:

-Wash your hair
-Use a facial scrub on face and neck, Rinse off thoroughly
-Use a facial wash on face and neck, Rinse off THOROUGHLY! (Your face will be extremely dry if you don't)
-cleanse the rest of your body

Once you're out of the shower get a cotton ball/pad, dowsed it with Witch Hazel and apply it to your face and neck.

Bye bye acne
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Black soap DOES NOT darken your skin. If anything it lightens it a little depending on the ingredients. I've been using it for years now and it hasn't darkened my skin at all, gives it a very healthy glow. I get complimented on my skin all the time

oh yea?

Charlamagne-Tha-God.png

its in this interview...says black soap is what made his skin all blotchy

starts @ 8:11
Well then he's lying...point blank. I know so many people who use it, I've even put people in my family onto it. NONE of them have ever had their skin darkened. I mean, look at the ingredients. They're usually all natural and none of them cause skin darkening. In fact, some have lemon juice which is shown to lighten blemishes, not darken them. I'm almost positive Charlemagne has given other excuses for his skin blotches, but I can guarantee it wasn't black soap unless he got some homemade stuff.

edit: Just watched the video...first he said it was Noxzema that made his skin darker then he said it was black soap after Lil Mama suggested it
indifferent.gif
Don't be so gullible my Ninja

Originally Posted by Luong1209

but yea, accutane >*

you'll never have another zit again...
Aren't there some big side affects to using it?
they draw ur blood to monitor how your reactin to da medicine

I'm no expert, but my mother is a dermatologist and she will admit that the profession is a sham, all these "cures" are just temporary cover ups that will help for a bit, than the magic will wear off and there's a good chance it comes back the only real cure for acne is time, acne is caused by biology, genes, and whatnot I was lucky none of my family has ever had acne, and I've never had, the only thing you can do i wait it out, once you're fully through puberty it should go away for good unless you have really bad genetics. to back up my statement my mother (a dermatologist) thinks it is such a waste of money to even try these medicines that she won't meet or prescribe anything to my teenager brothers friends cause she says that it would just be a waste of their cash.

basically to sum up it just comes down to biology, genes, and crap, there is no sense in not drinking milk, drinking more water, eating better, it's just biology, keep doing what you're doing and your acne unless you have awful genes, your acne will be gone around the time you're 17 or 18

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Only two things I'll use to wash my face:

and

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

what about black heads, real talk

this
biore-pore-strips-large.jpg

followed by this
biore-warming-anti-blackhead-cream-cleanser.jpg

Also this is a good moisturizer
Those strips are specifically for noses right?
What does a dude do when his forehead is always attacked by black heads!

Originally Posted by Luong1209

but yea, accutane >*

you'll never have another zit again...
Aren't there some big side affects to using it?
they draw ur blood to monitor how your reactin to da medicine
They took accutane off the market, i'm pretty sure.

Back
Top Bottom