Sick Vintage Air Max 90 - White - Neon Green - Black

Info: SneakerNews.com
Photos: retrozpekt

Notice the flat toe box and the overall shape from the 90s, if Nike ever makes a vintage version of the Air Max 90 these would be the perfect shape.

193.jpg

189.jpg

194.jpg

192.jpg

199.jpg

198.jpg

197.jpg

196.jpg

195.jpg

Nice, but I think I like the toebox shape on retros better. The colorway is sick. The laces look too white to be that old. What really struck me is the heelpart of the sole - NO CHIPPED or CRACKED!! After all these years.

Note to Nike: LOOK you could do it then, you can do it now. Just Do It!!

Paix
c.

they look like vintage fakes:

- the swoosh is way off
- they are missing a lacehole

nice colorway but i'll stick with the retro shape. and they kinda do look like fakes

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Dont be suprised if JD Sports bring those out....
wink.gif

i dont know how to interpret
wink.gif

but JD and their exclusives are BS

Originally Posted by INC365

- the swoosh is way off
- they are missing a lacehole

Couldn't agree more. I've seen these listed on ebay twice and came to the same conclusion...

that air bubble looks real...midsole also but black lather seems strange on the side panels

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by INC365

hmmm....i was wondering the same thing.
Definately vintage fakes!!
I was in Marrakech awhile ago (Mecca of the fake AMPs) and they had loads of fake laser blue's, infrared's and storm blue AM90s and lots of OG BWcolorways and they where all really old.
They guys in the shop told me they had been there for over ten years!

Oh how I wish Nike would look into the archives of vintage sneaker blueprints and release them the way they ought to be.

Hi all !

first of all, excuse me for my bad English, I'm new... And I'm french !
happy.gif

I finally got these for a really low price... Also I share a photo of it ! I'm still interested in knowing more about it... og fake or sample ?

Photo-024-S.JPG

Back
Top Bottom