this guy
laugh.gif
typical nt response

GTR x porsche carrera gt though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the guys name is ken lingenfelter

hes actually having a open house to view his collection Sunday i think? you have to pay to see it but money goes to some charity. not sure on price
That name sounds extremely familiar. I think I saw somewhere in Forza 2
laugh.gif
. He also mods cars, If I'm not mistaken.
yup, his cousin founded the company and i think he took over it after the original founder died. They sell and make parts for cars especially vettes.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

the guys name is ken lingenfelter

hes actually having a open house to view his collection Sunday i think? you have to pay to see it but money goes to some charity. not sure on price
That name sounds extremely familiar. I think I saw somewhere in Forza 2
laugh.gif
. He also mods cars, If I'm not mistaken.
yup, his cousin founded the company and i think he took over it after the original founder died. They sell and make parts for cars especially vettes.

this is too much honestly. i could take one of those and be happy
still insane tho. i guess like the other guy said, for some of these people its like buying sneakers

this is too much honestly. i could take one of those and be happy
still insane tho. i guess like the other guy said, for some of these people its like buying sneakers

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

ehh
dudes got money. but could've done better then that..
really? hes got good taste and has pretty much every single nice exotic and american muscle car you could want.

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

ehh
dudes got money. but could've done better then that..
really? hes got good taste and has pretty much every single nice exotic and american muscle car you could want.

Nice collection for his taste. In the muscles divison if he had some 70-81 gen Camaros, 67-81 Trans Am, classic Chargers, GTO's, Novas, and some other classic muscles I would've bowed.

But I'm not knocking him he's got a great collection.

Nice collection for his taste. In the muscles divison if he had some 70-81 gen Camaros, 67-81 Trans Am, classic Chargers, GTO's, Novas, and some other classic muscles I would've bowed.

But I'm not knocking him he's got a great collection.

Originally Posted by Carver

Leno > *

I wonder what these people do for a living, though.. got damb, either way whoevers that is, is winning
This. Dude has cars like people have shoes.

Originally Posted by Carver

Leno > *

I wonder what these people do for a living, though.. got damb, either way whoevers that is, is winning
This. Dude has cars like people have shoes.

Dude has a GTR and a Carrera GT 
pimp.gif

Lingenfelter? I feel like he's affiliated or part of the Lingenfelter tuning company which deals with chevys
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Lingenfelter? I feel like he's affiliated or part of the Lingenfelter tuning company which deals with chevys
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

he ran/runs the company
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

he ran/runs the company
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

he ran/runs the company
laugh.gif

The heck is the net worth of the company? How is this dude so rich?

Unless you're telling me the dudes running AC Schnitzer, Brabus, AMS, etc. all are that loaded? Lingenfelter isn't even that well-known or large as a tuning company.

Back
Top Bottom