Side-Hustle: Bookie

Does anyone do this?
This might belong in the sports threads.... but my cousin and i have been playing bookie for certain sports games... Since its the summertime its baseball season and ive been doing somewhat well. I realized that sports booking its pretty much all about doing homework and making the right calls. 

Does anyone do this?
This might belong in the sports threads.... but my cousin and i have been playing bookie for certain sports games... Since its the summertime its baseball season and ive been doing somewhat well. I realized that sports booking its pretty much all about doing homework and making the right calls. 

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Does anyone do this?
This might belong in the sports threads.... but my cousin and i have been playing bookie for certain sports games... Since its the summertime its baseball season and ive been doing somewhat well. I realized that sports booking life is pretty much all about doing homework and making the right calls. 

fixed.

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Does anyone do this?
This might belong in the sports threads.... but my cousin and i have been playing bookie for certain sports games... Since its the summertime its baseball season and ive been doing somewhat well. I realized that sports booking life is pretty much all about doing homework and making the right calls. 

fixed.

I used to do this in high school, used to have a paper going around the school with people signing their bets for the days games for basketball and the weekend games of football.....%*#$ was all good until I took bets for that game where the Patriots played the Colts. I remember that %*#$ like it was yesterday, November 5, 2006. I know the Colts were undefeated after like 7 games and the Patriots had lost 1 game....But the Patriots had been killing the Colts for the longest so I thought this game would be different.

EVERYBODY bet against the Patriots and I took all bets. Lost like $400, and in high school that was like 4 racks to me. Needless to say, I didn't come to school for a few days lol.

I used to do this in high school, used to have a paper going around the school with people signing their bets for the days games for basketball and the weekend games of football.....%*#$ was all good until I took bets for that game where the Patriots played the Colts. I remember that %*#$ like it was yesterday, November 5, 2006. I know the Colts were undefeated after like 7 games and the Patriots had lost 1 game....But the Patriots had been killing the Colts for the longest so I thought this game would be different.

EVERYBODY bet against the Patriots and I took all bets. Lost like $400, and in high school that was like 4 racks to me. Needless to say, I didn't come to school for a few days lol.

Back
Top Bottom