SideHustle for 2011

i Know some people who have there dealers license, buy cars at the auction and sell them on craigslist

I had some friends would order from those cheap korean clothing website for people who didn't have KSSNs.
They just took mass orders, charged shipping, delivery charges, and personal service fees for every individual and made quite a bit of money from it.

I had some friends would order from those cheap korean clothing website for people who didn't have KSSNs.
They just took mass orders, charged shipping, delivery charges, and personal service fees for every individual and made quite a bit of money from it.

Broads....

VietStar wrote:
Prostitution.
happy.gif

Sex Sells.

prymone wrote:
Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

cocaine kush & ecstasy

trap bubblin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

i want that bread but i don't need that time.

Stay clean my firends (The Most Interesting Man In The World Voice)

my told me about concert tickets..
he would wait till they sell out then start sellin them..
he got like queens of the stone age ..

but im out here reffin' basketball tournaments and leagues..
13-19 bucks a game..

my told me about concert tickets..
he would wait till they sell out then start sellin them..
he got like queens of the stone age ..

but im out here reffin' basketball tournaments and leagues..
13-19 bucks a game..

Originally Posted by JStunn197

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

the way i really expect to make money is through selling my Geometry Notes to kids coming next year who are taking it next year.

another way, but that is gonna take awhile to make much is Centsports.com
they give you a dime to start betting, and for each bet you make you can have a percentage bonus that varies depending on how much money you have,
when your first starting off you can get up to a 100% bonus, then it goes down to around 25% bonus once you start making money.
you can never run out, as then give you another dime if you've lost all of your money.
you can cash out by earning a minimum of 20.00 and maintaining a certain activity level in a week.

right now, i've been going for around 2-3 weeks and i'm up to 1.40-1.50 pending a parlay have today,

You've made $1.50 in 3 weeks?

well, they start you off with 10 cents, and i've increased what I started off with by 150%
I'm not expecting to do anything serious with this, but if i can get 20-30 bucks sent to me every few months for just picking games, I can't complain

Originally Posted by JStunn197

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

the way i really expect to make money is through selling my Geometry Notes to kids coming next year who are taking it next year.

another way, but that is gonna take awhile to make much is Centsports.com
they give you a dime to start betting, and for each bet you make you can have a percentage bonus that varies depending on how much money you have,
when your first starting off you can get up to a 100% bonus, then it goes down to around 25% bonus once you start making money.
you can never run out, as then give you another dime if you've lost all of your money.
you can cash out by earning a minimum of 20.00 and maintaining a certain activity level in a week.

right now, i've been going for around 2-3 weeks and i'm up to 1.40-1.50 pending a parlay have today,

You've made $1.50 in 3 weeks?

well, they start you off with 10 cents, and i've increased what I started off with by 150%
I'm not expecting to do anything serious with this, but if i can get 20-30 bucks sent to me every few months for just picking games, I can't complain

selling my collection.... hint
buyin clothes at thrift stores and sellin them to buffalo exchange.

selling my collection.... hint
buyin clothes at thrift stores and sellin them to buffalo exchange.

For now I just cut hair. It's a nice flow of  spending cash. I need info on those plane tickets tho. I want to go overseas in a few months and that will definitely pay off
nerd.gif

For now I just cut hair. It's a nice flow of  spending cash. I need info on those plane tickets tho. I want to go overseas in a few months and that will definitely pay off
nerd.gif

If you are asking for side hustles more than likely you arent a hustler but I'll give you guys some easy hustles

Xbox Modding: Easy 30-50 an hour. If your tech savy it should be an issue. There is going to be a device called Lizard360 which makes it really simple to mod Xbox 360s releasing soon for around 100 dollars. All you have to do is open the xbox up connect the DVD drive to the Lizard360 device and flash the FW to iXtreme version. You can charge anywhere from 20-50 dollars per xbox depending on how competitive your area is. Takes around 30 minutes per xbox.

iPhone Jailbreaking/Unlocking: Easy 20 per customer. All you have to do is follow the iPhone Jailbreaking/Unlocking scene. Once a new unlock comes out just post an ad on craigslist offering your services. Guranteed phone calls! Ive made soo much money doing this. For 20 bucks I Jailbreak, Unlock, and Install Install0us onto iPhones. Easy 20 and hour and if the person has more than 1 iPhone you can double your money in that same hour.

ChaCha: Got Fired a while ago (SMH) but if you guys have never tried ChaCha its really simple. All you do is answer questions people send to ChaCha and provide a source link for your answer. You get paid anywhere from $.10 to $.20. Some days the questions are instant some days it takes several minutes. Most questions take less than 5 minutes to answer.

If you are asking for side hustles more than likely you arent a hustler but I'll give you guys some easy hustles

Xbox Modding: Easy 30-50 an hour. If your tech savy it should be an issue. There is going to be a device called Lizard360 which makes it really simple to mod Xbox 360s releasing soon for around 100 dollars. All you have to do is open the xbox up connect the DVD drive to the Lizard360 device and flash the FW to iXtreme version. You can charge anywhere from 20-50 dollars per xbox depending on how competitive your area is. Takes around 30 minutes per xbox.

iPhone Jailbreaking/Unlocking: Easy 20 per customer. All you have to do is follow the iPhone Jailbreaking/Unlocking scene. Once a new unlock comes out just post an ad on craigslist offering your services. Guranteed phone calls! Ive made soo much money doing this. For 20 bucks I Jailbreak, Unlock, and Install Install0us onto iPhones. Easy 20 and hour and if the person has more than 1 iPhone you can double your money in that same hour.

ChaCha: Got Fired a while ago (SMH) but if you guys have never tried ChaCha its really simple. All you do is answer questions people send to ChaCha and provide a source link for your answer. You get paid anywhere from $.10 to $.20. Some days the questions are instant some days it takes several minutes. Most questions take less than 5 minutes to answer.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Is that $.10 to $.20 per question answered?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Is that $.10 to $.20 per question answered?

Back
Top Bottom