sidekick brand appears to have da last laugh over blackberrys...VOL. hello android 2.1 + gig chip!

[h2]T-Mobile + HTC + Android + Snapdragon + QWERTY = Sidekick Twist[/h2]
Taylor Wimberly on May 15 at 12:24 am31 comments

htcsidekick.png

New details have emerged about T-Mobile’s “Project Emerald

Give me a touch screen and I'm on it. I guess the Sidekick is no longer a kiddy phone

Familiarity brings content.....will you be making the switch ninjahood, now that the sidekick can compete grown up phones?

The form factor should be interesting, with the larger screen and all.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Oh! I'ma cop this!

Yes the AIM will bhe lookin'
glasses.gif
Not necessarily. It's gon be runnin Android, not Danger (M$) the AIM we've come to know, love, and prefer is now owned by M$.  I wouldn't want it now anways. With all the other social networking utilities, I want somethin that has em all in one i.e. Beejive, Palringo, etc. Give me a solid app w/ AIM, Facebook IM, Gmail, Twitter, Live and I'm smooth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Familiarity brings content.....will you be making the switch ninjahood, now that the sidekick can compete grown up phones?

The form factor should be interesting, with the larger screen and all.
yo man...im TIGHT that i ain't here about this when i ordered my nexus one....god knows i love my nexus one but sidekick keyboard is >>>*

and im EXTRA TIGHT that i surrendered that cheap %%% 19.99 data plan smh...but i can't complain now, my nexus one is pfff...but had i known about this news

before i would've held out a little longer for that super sidekick.
ohwell.gif

...but da nexus one does has its perks, since it runs stock android i'll be da first in line to get 2.2 whenever google decides to push it out..
pimp.gif

either way its good that da sidekick brand is getting some MUCH needed new blood in da franchise...even though i still say to this day da sidekick 2009 is better then any

blackberry not named da 9700....meanwhile RIM is pushing this ugly piece of crap later this year..

BlackBerry-9670-full.jpg

laugh.gif
sick.gif
da 9670

or this ugly thing....

BBslider2.jpg

da 9800...
laugh.gif
both gonna run prehistoric lookin BB OS...( i don't expect much from backberry 6.0 OS)

I hope more people get back to the sidekicks and leave blackberrys alone. Or at least people stop boasting about the phone

The only phones I will use is an iPhone and that new htc hd2 for Tmobile
not an iPhone fanboy by the way just used to the OS

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Microsoft bought danger to put Android on it?
no sir, here's da deal.

microsoft bought out da danger team for their project pink phone (which ended up being crap of course) da kin 1, & kin 2

sharp made em for microsoft....

t-mobile however OWNS da name "sidekick" so in essence they can develop ANY phone they want and slap

da "sidekick" franchise tag on it and apparently thats what they did. HTC is making da next iteration of da sidekick

and stuffing it with a qualcomm gig processor ala EVO 4G and giving it android 2.1 with a AMOLED screen AS BIG

as da HD2....
eek.gif
pimp.gif
  4.3 inches.

This can turn out to be real good... Half the people who switched to BBM will be back to using AIM with the new sidekick...

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

This can turn out to be real good... Half the people who switched to BBM will be back to using AIM with the new sidekick...
most people i know were runnin' beejive on BB so da AIM didn't really go anywhere.

thank you jesus ... my g1 broke and my iphone got updated so i couldnt unlock it ... im using my sk 09 still and i will love to purchase the next gen version because the sk's have always had the phone game on lock ...

Blackberries are being left behind. I copped the Droid Incredible and I'm more than happy with leaving the BB fam. BBM is no longer "state of the art" and there are plenty of replacements that can be used among any phone/carrier... RIM has a ton of work to do in order to catch up. They're too comfortable. Or are they just staying in their place?

Back
Top Bottom