SIGN OF THE TIMES?

if theyre gonna have sex, might as well give em birth control. Most school systems start sex ed in the 6th grade anyway.

Theres always two sides though:
-Is this teaching children that it's fine?
-If there going to ahve sex anyway might as well make sure they use protection, right?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Quote:
if theyre gonna have sex, might as well give em birth control. Most school systems start sex ed in the 6th grade anyway.
:\
ohwell.gif

Now..................

it starts in 5th grade for most. and even through high school they try and promote absinence. my school dosent have a health center or anything not that we need it, there are still a few preggy girls. but i remember in freshman year we had sex ed, and the teacher who tought us was our biology teacher, and i remember her saying earlier in the year that in highschool all it is is one big orgy. which is kinda true. but then all they talk about is abstinence? kinda confusing imo
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt can help defend you from both minoritys AND homosexuals.
"

God I got a daughter... :wow:
eek.gif
**calls "hookup man" in Southside Richmond for a ''clean" 45**

[Chappelle] "Do what I gotta do son..." :smh:
smh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Back
Top Bottom