Sikkest player samples

Pretty much Kobe's III's, Melo's V's.
Why do sigs exist anyway, so people remember online who you are?

Any Bibby P.E. is sick

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not!

i know that Kobe got some sik PEs and Deion alwayz rocked XIs and of course Derek Anderson alwayz alwayz rocks some real life heat, but I live in Seattle and get to see Jesus hoop on the regular and Ive been able to talk kix with him and he gets the best imo and I think he knows it, Money likes him. Aside from the fact that he's a stone cold killa and one of the only reasons Seattles worth watching other than the fact that i love the hometowns, he brings the fiya! If you cant see Ray, get the ticket and watch. Hes a pure baller! You would be amazed 1. at the shots dude takes and 2. the shots that he hits. He's Raymazing, ok that might be too much but its friday and the Goose is starting to talk!

2r2885t.jpg

2h4z49t.jpg

49bhqxg.jpg

2qmi70n.jpg

2s64vwm.jpg

2vc7v2t.jpg

3583tld.jpg

35n6niw.jpg

2qis9hw.jpg

2v0bgqp.jpg

3yoa8eq.jpg

4ide5hd.jpg

And Bibbys on of my faves too, probably cuz he wears a size 12 and he alwayz rocks lowz.
4hvvmdu.jpg

29olw2a.jpg

42wk5d5.jpg

2s1uaz9.jpg

48n50gk.jpg

4ca883p.jpg

3zs1nx5.jpg

44s5e21.jpg

2rxgqhw.jpg

30njasn.jpg

29zcvi0.jpg

And please dont sleep on Penny... yes it was awhile ago and some of you might not remember but he was a G. He was a gaurd like no other, tall, quick, and he could ball. Oh yeah... he also had his own PE IXs back in the day
30lnmnr.jpg

454zmeq.jpg

To the guy who asked ...

Check the sig.

baby-dill.com

8)
glasses.gif
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

man the black clear-sole zk1's that kobe wore a little before christmas were CRACK. and i really like andruw jones pe cleats and jeter's VIs. also when gary sheffield work hyperflight cleats that was sooo sweet!

ahhh man penny, shaq and the magic, wooo that brings back memories...i remember watching magic games strictly to see if shaq would break a backboard...

kbes pe's are definately one of the best. so are rays
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

Dill looking good man! What's your SN i lost it?
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

deion sanders football xi's ( the white ******** colorway)
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Anyone got anymore pics of Deions cleats???
Trelvis Tha Thrilla
www.myspace.com/trelvisrecords
Wanted: Jordan X Steels and XII in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

those VIII's r jus crazy
Need size 8 any condition: Godzilla's, Black Cement 3's, supremes

Email:YungGunna104@aim.com

I'm known to have more kicks than karate flicks.

Back
Top Bottom