Silver Anniversary Models Confirmed for March Release (III, IV, IX)

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

So what's the difference between these III's and IV's and the ones that released a few years ago? I mean, is Jordan Brand REALLY serious?

Only difference really is the chrome tabs...
2000 white/white IV came with chrome tabs and preforated leather where the mesh is

2006 white/white IV came with mesh and NO chrome tabs

2010 white/white IV chrome tabs AND mesh

basicly.....

No idea what the differences are on the 2010 III's tho
they had chrome tabs

it's the same shoe 4 years later for $35 more

aj4pure2-570x379.jpg

http://nicekicks.com/2006...y-jordan-iv-whitechrome/

Do those 4z and all the anniversary Jz come with the lineing material like the XX3s?

I was in FL today n my Lil homie that works there let me hold a pair of the IXz- STRAIGHT CRAKC!!
the leather is top quality.
I wasn't gonna buy Any of the white/silver Jz til I saw them 9s in person.
Now I gotta change my money plans again for the rest of 2010.

Do those 4z and all the anniversary Jz come with the lineing material like the XX3s?

I was in FL today n my Lil homie that works there let me hold a pair of the IXz- STRAIGHT CRAKC!!
the leather is top quality.
I wasn't gonna buy Any of the white/silver Jz til I saw them 9s in person.
Now I gotta change my money plans again for the rest of 2010.

does anyone kno anymore about the way they are droppin these i asked some local people at FNL and FTL and they said each store was gonna get a diff number like FTL get the 3s FNL the 4s ect....... anyone kno if there is any truth to this? sorry if already asked or posted looked through but didnt see it

At first I wasn't into any of these but I gotta admit once I seen Q-Rich & Juwan Howard wearing the IX's in the game I realized that these IX's are heat. Besides, I don't have an all white Jordan so these can very well be my first all white pair. The 3's and 4's are an easy pass though.

Just seen the IVs..compared to the 06 pures the quailty is lacking..I usally don't bash JB but I won't be getting the IVs..and I wanted another pair cause I beat my 06's into the ground..maybe I will get the IX's

sidelineapparel.com has a preorder for the IX's by telephone order.  I got my dunkman lebron VII's from them, they're legit.  They usually have coupon codes too. 

hoh will have all 3 models on 3/27/10. even if hoh didnt have all 3 i could still get all 3 in the same mall. the 4's drop at footaction, 9's drop at finishline, and 3's drop at hibbett sports. in houston we have all 3 of those stores in almeda mall. i have friends that work at each of those stores and they have already confirmed they have them. i dont think this is a regional release, that was just false info to escalate hype. i will be copping the 4's on disco and maybe the 9's if i get those on disco to. if you want all 3 just go to your nearest hoh and it should be an easy cop.

mad.gif
Okay So I scoped these Silver Anniv. 4's out at my local Footaction today while I wore my Pure$ 4's. SAME EXACT MOTHAFCKN SHOE Down to having the Pure$ on the back tab. You can't even tell the difference with the little chrome tips versus the metallic tips. Seriously JB, why the hell are we going to retro the same exact jordan 4 years later? My advice to you all out there with Pure$ 4s , don't waste your money coppin these Anniv. 4s unless your Pure$ 4s are yellowing.

i already got the iv's only shoes i want to see in all white
is the v's but either way those 9s look good i rather get the ajkos

Originally Posted by ronc2001

mad.gif
Okay So I scoped these Silver Anniv. 4's out at my local Footaction today while I wore my Pure$ 4's. SAME EXACT MOTHAFCKN SHOE Down to having the Pure$ on the back tab. You can't even tell the difference with the little chrome tips versus the metallic tips. Seriously JB, why the hell are we going to retro the same exact jordan 4 years later? My advice to you all out there with Pure$ 4s , don't waste your money coppin these Anniv. 4s unless your Pure$ 4s are yellowing.

So you had them on to compare but you still bought, now you complain
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

mad.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

Junk, wore my 06 pair once and they looked nasty. Sold them and have no intentions to buy them.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

mad.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

he said scoped not scooped. that means he looked at them, he didnt buy them. footaction doesnt even sell them until rd. everyone so quick to pass judgement on nt, reminds me of highschool.

Are the IV's in any upstate NY spots? i really want those for the Summertime..

Originally Posted by MoGotti2

will eastbay have these? paging eastbayrep
We are expected to receive a shipment of the Jordan Retro 3 Premier Silver Anniversary in White/Metallic Silver/Natural Grey (98613102) and the Jordan Retro 4 Premier Silver Anniversary in White/Metallic Silver (08202101), on 3/27/10.  Please keep in mind all expect-ion dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul

My IVs from Sneakerpost arrived today. Good turnaround. and below retail too. Cant beat that

Back
Top Bottom