Silver Anniversary Models Confirmed for March Release (III, IV, IX)

i going to go with the ix's. they have the best quality out of the 3. im sure i can get the iv's later on discount cause they are going to sit like all the the other jb products released recently.

i like how JB adds the word "premier" after the 3's and 4's and now they magically become $150 so far the best value anniversary sig has been the 1's $139.99 and the shoe has some color to it and comes with the case

I saw the pure 3 and 4 this morning and there no different then the 4's from 2006 and the 3's from 2007
They dont have the nice padding that the 7's have.

I'll wait to cop the IV's until next Employee Appreciation need to find them first though to see if they are even decent..

These aren't gonna sell. I heard it doesn't even say anniversary on the box and these come in regular jordan box's. The 1's were the best release so far because of the quality and the extra incentive on buying it. Summer time these would probably look nice on a sunny day but all white?? nahhhh, im good. I don't like cleaning my kicks after every single wear and these anniversary kicks look like you gonna have whipe them down after every step..lol. JB could have did a better job on this release. Looks like they are running out of ideas.

picked the 9s up from a finishline up in Monmouth county NJ. Actually these sold quite well, only a size 13 and 8 left. The 3s are almost sold out at footlocker in the same area. I ended up copping all three pairs. I got the IVs last week from sneakerpost

I would also like to know I tried using the DEFDEALS15 code for 20% off but Finishline does not let you use coupon codes for non-sale items. So please advise us how you pulled 129.99 thats a good deal if you being honest.

Quoting Eastbay's description for the iii t shirt that match the shoes:

"You've copped a pair (or two) of the Silver Anniversary Jordan Retro 3s – don't pass up the matching t-shirt! The Jordan Retro 3 Silver Anniversary Tee is made of 100% cotton and features raised screenprinting of the shoe on the front. Imported."

They said (or two), does this mean that a good amount of the business they do with Retro Jordan's is with people buying multiple pairs. What does this mean for the sneaker game right now and the future?

^ it says that cause they expect people are buying the 3's and 4's. i looked at all three this morning and the 9' s are by far the best. they have premium leather and a very cushy sock liner. if your looking for qualitiy the 9's are the shoe. im my area the 9's sold well and the 3' and 4's are moving very slow.

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

I would also like to know I tried using the DEFDEALS15 code for 20% off but Finishline does not let you use coupon codes for non-sale items. So please advise us how you pulled 129.99 thats a good deal if you being honest.

Pretty sure that guy meant 129.99 excluding tax and shipping.  Use spring20 as coupon code for 20 dollars off 125, so that would make the ix come out to be 129.99, but then you have to add shipping and tax, so 145 should be your total

wasn't retail for these only $115 a few years ago?  $150 is BS...... I hope people refuse to pay retail for these! Can't stand JB and its greedy ways...nothing like celebrating the anniversary by taking advantage of your fans.
mad.gif

the nikestore in toronto has all three...i am going to check them out in the next few days but i don't plan on buying any of them even with a nice discount.

Copped all three pair... 3's and 4's still say pures on them lol... not for wear tho jus for the display...

bought me a pair this morning but after 30mins. i was back at the store returning my pair
grin.gif
 i tried to like but it was just too plain of a shoe
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom