Silver Anniversary Models Confirmed for March Release (III, IV, IX)

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Via Sneakernews.com

"After much speculation and tons of rumors, it has officially beenconfirmed that the White/Metallic Silver versions of the Air JordanIII, IV and IX will, in fact, be released on March 20th. Although allthree will be dropping the same day, each model will be released atdifferent retailers to ensure that you’ll likely have to put in someleg work if you’re determined to cop them all. Stay tuned for furtherrelease info."
funny that all of them have been released and didn't sell too well the first time around... the ix being the only one that is kind of "new" being that it is a high top.  Let the hype begin!

Price?

Only Considering Copping the XX3's, XI's, VI',s IV's(Maybe), I's(Maybe). 2010 Has too much good stuff. not the all white/silver thing but in the late fall.

Why wait until March for some Pure 3s/4s? Ebay probably has both for under retail
laugh.gif

I will def cop the XI's. The line up for March I probably won't cop. I'm leanin more towards the black/white 6's

only ones of these i will buy is either the 4s or 3s and that would have to be on the discount

...wow. Looks like I'm only copping the Eggplant Foams in March. IIIs, IVs, and IXs are all lightweight Garbotastic, but I might be searching for those B-grade 25th IVs to replace my beater Pures at the outlet. Uh, out of this whole collection, I think I'm copping the XIs, XVIs, and I'm going to walk-in/Nike.com the XVIIs because the hypebeasts are going to pass on them something vicious. They'll probably yellow a little, but w/e.

Thanks for the info. Too much white for my taste Ill be passing on all the anniversary J's.

4 pairs on the same day JB you are really stretching it on this one....some of us would like to put food on the table instead of having to keep up with your overdose releases

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

4 pairs on the same day JB you are really stretching it on this one....some of us would like to put food on the table instead of having to keep up with your overdose releases

couldnt have said it better myself.

obiviously the white series would be around.

so eggplants and vi's are a must first, then u can easily come back and get the annivesary pairs if u so desire

i want either the III or IV as beaters. They just look like white on white af1s to me. Copping only if discounted. JB is not customer friendly

Back
Top Bottom