Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

I just called my boutique and she said the person who ordered the shoes this month didn't order or hear anything about these. What's going on here
nerd.gif
We established it was a hoax...no foamss....zf95s 96s and flights...thas it

so this post is full of B.S. ?

I'm still showing that they are releasing. Maybe they weren't available to a large number of stores or something.

Guys...I realize a good amount of stores have said they are NOT getting them in, but there ARE stores that have said they should be receiving them...I dontthink we should be so quick to call BS on this release just cause they didnt come out in the first week and 1/2 of May...lets see what happens in the next weekor 2...

these are prolly releasing towards to END of the month if they do release. like on carmine day or the 31st.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

breakin,

out of curiousity...were you referring to me and what I posted?
Yeah I was saying how he was calling ducktales right after you said to wait before saying anything.

I was told from DTLR (dunno how true this is.....) these are a B-More only release. But i highly doubt that thats true

These are already out i've seen people in the bronx wearing them today like a pair of all white af1
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I was told from DTLR (dunno how true this is.....) these are a B-More only release. But i highly doubt that thats true

I've heard crazier.....BUT.....

ece350e4e354a25983eafb781e33c4a842b1f57.gif

*If its true *

i still beat the crap outta my 06's, and they still look funky fresh, so i dont really care if they release again or not, and i HIGHLY doubt they will be abmore exclusive. alot of stores dont know %$@$ they just talk crap, when the dooms came out i first saw them at footlocker, so i copped, they told me they werea footlocker exclusive, then 2 weeks later sports zone had a FSR come in, then i saw them everywhere, i know for a fact 80% of the shoe stores in the DMV willstock up on these, " IF " they do release, maybe nobody on the inside cares to share pics or somethin, but we literally know as much info as we didlast yr on these

Back
Top Bottom