Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Nice WAR pictures
I assume your being serious.....thanks man...i was playing with my new camera!!
I JUST NEED THE FIRE RED ONES AND IM HAPPY!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Nice WAR pictures
I assume your being serious.....thanks man...i was playing with my new camera!!
I JUST NEED THE FIRE RED ONES AND IM HAPPY!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yea I was for real ... the pictures were tellin a story ... WAR
roll.gif

^
YOU FORGOT.....IN YOUR OPINION

PEARLS, MY WAR PHOTO, AND REDS.....THATS IT......Penny foams dont amount to shig IMO

People in the DMV...the DTLR's got some shipments in today. Call ahead and ask if they have your size. I got someone to hold my size 13's until I couldsneak out of work and pick em up.

The war picture is
eek.gif

But those Royal foams DESTROY the silver ones.
And i love the silver foams

Happy that these dropped, good to see people getting the shoes they want.

My opinion is that NO foams touch the Royal Foam Ones. The Silver/Black are $, but I'd take a pair of Royal Foam Ones any day.

^That royal against the clear soles just pops. Outside of them, the foam ones were weak. The ashy black nonfinish+solid soles=
smh.gif

AJFlint13 wrote:
^

PEARLS, MY WAR PHOTO, AND REDS.....THATS IT......Penny foams dont amount to shig IMO
698155818a1a6f8dbc8f23375f909028e4789ad.pjpg

more than an opinion. there is a reason why these are hitting ebay with a vengeance.
pimp.gif
i have 3 pairs of these and my bro has his pair, which he hates...

arrived at my dtlr yesterday...as soon as i got word i went ahead and copped. Im not taking no chances with these with as many DC and B-More heads in my area

319368833.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

AJFlint13 wrote:
^

698155818a1a6f8dbc8f23375f909028e4789ad.pjpg

more than an opinion. there is a reason why these are hitting ebay with a vengeance.
pimp.gif
i have 3 pairs of these and my bro has his pair, which he hates...

Now what szies do you have ???
Do you have any size 12 ... Ill take them in a quick second

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

arrived at my dtlr yesterday...as soon as i got word i went ahead and copped. Im not taking no chances with these with as many DC and B-More heads in my area

319368833.jpg

Saw them today for $170. Still deciding between these and the Flight's though.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

319368833.jpg

Saw them today for $170. Still deciding between these and the Flight's though.
get em.

Man I picked up my pair yesterday and they aren't as detailed as my other pros & of course the leathers a blower, but outside of that I'm content.

thank god I sold my beat up pair recently for 200...gonna pick these up to replace em

they need to drop the silver foamposite max's again

does anyone know if they made these in a 7.5?....if so, where?.....i went to sneakerhead.com, but they start at an 8, and they're backordered......ican't seem to find these anywhere online....any help from a fellow NT'er would be much appreciated....

^There weren't any 7.5's available to order when we placed our original order and our latest re-order. I don't think anything below an 8 or largerthan a 13 were produced.

Back
Top Bottom