simp success stories...

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Some of you have seen me post her before. But my entire relationship with this girl
30t6p3b.gif

iu260.jpg

dat p was powerful, but I @+%*%$ it up. Wow this isn't even a success story. I'm gonna go listen to Marvin's Room now.
You were winning bro

met a girl. took her out for dinner, movie, and hotel. ate her butt. been together ever since.

*Kanye Shrug*

Just jokes

zk1MPLS I made a thread about ambien abuse, got sniped the next day
laugh.gif

shes beautiful brah, I know. I tell myself I dodged a bullet cuz she turned into a gold digger and *%#+@ with gumps now but in reality I'm just salty as hell
laugh.gif

Even if you're simp, you have to act like you're not a simp until it gets to the point where you already have the girl and then she can actually VALUE your simpness. Don't start putting those smiley-faces in your texts when you first start talking to these girls fam... hide your inner simp until you've already sealed the deal, then they'll just see it as an added bonus.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Even if you're simp, you have to act like you're not a simp until it gets to the point where you already have the girl and then she can actually VALUE your simpness. Don't start putting those smiley-faces in your texts when you first start talking to these girls fam... hide your inner simp until you've already sealed the deal, then they'll just see it as an added bonus.

bu-bu-but %!@@@%# love smiley faces though? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

Some of you have seen me post her before. But my entire relationship with this girl
30t6p3b.gif

iu260.jpg

dat p was powerful, but I @+%*%$ it up. Wow this isn't even a success story. I'm gonna go listen to Marvin's Room now.

I've told you this before but I love your girl
embarassed.gif
damn
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

my reaction was the exact as hellaones avy

WHY ASK OP??? if so, are you gonna adopt the ways of a simp???? dude SIMPS always LOSE, finanically, emotionally, physically, and sexually. it just doesnt payoff. i see it this way... you simp for xyz amount of time, you try to smash and dont, and think if i repeat the outcome will change???? HELL NAW! once a chick fronts you on sex move on. it aint worth the trouble plus it shows a lack of self value. JUST CUT the losses and change ya attitude. bottom dollar

30t6p3b.gif

iu260.jpg

I ain't eem mad

Will simp & save James ex from her gold digging disease. Just pm me the info and i will head to the airport tonight.

Bought my ex some Coach Tennis Shoes for Christmas after we broke up. I felt like a simp.

Originally Posted by megatron

Bought my ex a macbook, took her to the jonas brothers show, sean kingston x justin beiber concert, lil wayne x ross, selena gomez. Basically made a lot of sacrifices for her because i loved her. Others ive shaved my beard, let her drive my whip first thing she does is hit the curb. Most recently spent a boatload on drake tickets smh. Im not into that romantic simp !%@#, more of that ill give her whatever she wants simp.
what city do you live in? pause

Back
Top Bottom