Simple Pickup: Pickup Girls Using Rap Lyrics

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Where are these guys from? I thought someone had mentioned they went to school in SoCal. Not their best video but it's still appreciated.

No idea really. this one's in SF they've done Las Vegas, Kong proposed to a black chick in that one for you other guys talking about that, most have been done in SoCal's beaches, but I heard 1 or 2 go to UC Davis or some U in the Bay 
Khang went to my high school up in NorCal so he's actually from NorCal, but I think he went to CSU-Fullerton. Used to hang out with him a little bit
laugh.gif
, real cool dude

I'm pretty sure a lot of these aren't actually random though...I think some of the girls they use are people they know..

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Where are these guys from? I thought someone had mentioned they went to school in SoCal. Not their best video but it's still appreciated.

No idea really. this one's in SF they've done Las Vegas, Kong proposed to a black chick in that one for you other guys talking about that, most have been done in SoCal's beaches, but I heard 1 or 2 go to UC Davis or some U in the Bay 
Khang went to my high school up in NorCal so he's actually from NorCal, but I think he went to CSU-Fullerton. Used to hang out with him a little bit
laugh.gif
, real cool dude

I'm pretty sure a lot of these aren't actually random though...I think some of the girls they use are people they know..

Back
Top Bottom