Simps who comment on a hot girls emo status of facebook

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

"Don't worry beautiful, the sun will shine again"

roll.gif
Thats really gay

I was thinking the exact same thing
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

not related to their status but my homegirl got this as a picture comment...

"hey! how are you? you look really pretty in this picture. Actually you look really HOT. haha. I've met you before, but you probably don't remember me lol. I've always wanted to tell you how gorgeous because I always see you on campus but never got a chance to talk to you. I guess I'm too shy. lol. Anyways just wanted to say hi, and maybe we can hang out sometime! Bye!"

SMH.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

"hey! how are you? you look really pretty in this picture. Actually you look really HOT. haha. I've met you before, but you probably don't remember me lol. I've always wanted to tell you how gorgeous because I always see you on campus but never got a chance to talk to you. I guess I'm too shy. lol. Anyways just wanted to say hi, and maybe we can hang out sometime! Bye!"

SMH.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

You guys know what I'm talking about, a really hot girl writes a depressing status "Omg I'm so stressed and sad, my life sucks" and about 20 simps comment saying "Don't worry beautiful, the sun will shine again" "Your a great person, you have a great personality, you are really nice, and you are truely breathtaking" and one dude actually wrote a poem once....Why do yall do that? Don't you know if she is broadcasting her depressed state she is a attentionw**** looking for...well....attention? What happened to calling a friend or fam memeber when you are having problems..not putting it out on facebook for everyone to see....End rant, I know, I know get a blog.

2mq6sls.jpg

Originally Posted by HLVC I5

You guys know what I'm talking about, a really hot girl writes a depressing status "Omg I'm so stressed and sad, my life sucks" and about 20 simps comment saying "Don't worry beautiful, the sun will shine again" "Your a great person, you have a great personality, you are really nice, and you are truely breathtaking" and one dude actually wrote a poem once....Why do yall do that? Don't you know if she is broadcasting her depressed state she is a attentionw**** looking for...well....attention? What happened to calling a friend or fam memeber when you are having problems..not putting it out on facebook for everyone to see....End rant, I know, I know get a blog.

2mq6sls.jpg

So who copied who?

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by HLVC I5

2mq6sls.jpg

So who copied who?
check the times, I made my joint 9:43 am he made his joint 3:00 pm lol damn I've been thread bitten
frown.gif

I dunno what's worse... These simps that comment on "depressed" girls' statuses ORRRRR...

The DUDES who do damn near the exact same thing. They post up song lyrics from some scream-o band or some lame poem as their status (which, mind you, takes uphalf my damn news feed), in some pitiful attempt at getting a few chicks to comment about it. It's like they're willing to throw their manhood down thedrain, in some last ditch effort for an attractive female to interact with them.... on the Internet. It really is pathetic...
smh.gif

ORRRR...

The dudes who change their status every 5 minutes.

On some "...... is LAYIN BY THE POOL NOW!!! WHERE R ALL MY HOTTIES AT!!??! LOL HAHAHAHAH... TEXT ME!!!"

These are the men that deserve to get shot in the head and/or friendzoned for life.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

I dunno what's worse... These simps that comment on "depressed" girls' statuses ORRRRR...

The DUDES who do damn near the exact same thing. They post up song lyrics from some scream-o band or some lame poem as their status (which, mind you, takes up half my damn news feed), in some pitiful attempt at getting a few chicks to comment about it. It's like they're willing to throw their manhood down the drain, in some last ditch effort for an attractive female to interact with them.... on the Internet. It really is pathetic...
smh.gif

ORRRR...

The dudes who change their status every 5 minutes.

On some "...... is LAYIN BY THE POOL NOW!!! WHERE R ALL MY HOTTIES AT!!??! LOL HAHAHAHAH... TEXT ME!!!"

These are the men that deserve to get shot in the head and/or friendzoned for life.
Yup, or dudes that be putting out a play by play update of what they are doing in the gym..It's like they get off a machine and update FBbefore getting on the next one.

SMH.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dudes commenting on how good a girl looks under her picture FTL.

Originally Posted by nikes23

SMH.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dudes commenting on how good a girl looks under her picture FTL.

as embarrasing as that *!$! is, some females actually respond to these messages of gassery
smh.gif

How is P copying? Perhaps the post inspired him to make a FB status?

I know I've done that before, and I am no biter.

Plus, why not vent on simping on facebook.......on facebook?

Y'all ******ed.

laugh.gif

And I commented on P's status.

Back
Top Bottom